Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Locked Out Account Due To Security Reasons

Fresh Spawn

Locked Account

Hi!
    Today my account got locked for no reason. I didnt share my account with anyone. It is asking for an unlock code. I have contacted them from email. When i try to contact them from in-game support the BOT O.T.T.O comes and say that he cant help me with recovering my account and tells me things that wont even help me
    My account town hall is 7
    My Account tag is [removed]
    My Account experience level is 52
    My Account Username is [removed]
    My account clan is [removed]

Please help or my 4 years progression will be lost forever
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; January 5th, 2021 at 03:20 PM.

Welcome to the forum.
    No one forum can hel you with that befpcause we are player like you and the ingame support does not work on forum. Only ingame support is able to generate the unlock code.

Please remove your details.

Fresh Spawn
    But the BOT O.T.T.O only replies to my message. Do you know any way to contact a real person from in-game?

Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by JetSlime View Post
    But the BOT O.T.T.O only replies to my message. Do you know any way to contact a real person from in-game?
    https://help.supercellsupport.com/cl...tact-form.html
    Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI

Fresh Spawn

Help and support Bot

I got my account locked when i accidentally logged into my friends supercell ID. I am trying to recover my account and as i read in forum i had sent a mail at email i saw in thread. In auto response it mentioned that i should contact them from game. So, i did just that. My problem was being handled by a bot that asked me details of my village. at the end it asks me for name of the clan I am in but the problem is I am not in any clan. I can't send empty response to the question. How am I supposed to respond to that question?
    Last edited by userco; January 2nd, 2021 at 12:25 AM.

Millennial Club
    Can you just say
    “No Clan, but last clan in was XXXXXXXX”

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH13 | AQ: L75 | BK: 75 | GW 50 | RC: 25 | Max Trophies: 5500+

Angry Locked out of account

I have been playing CoC since early 2014. I typically get a new phone every year so my device has changed quite a few times. I also have 2 different accounts. Account A is older and Account B is newer.

Recently I switched from Android back to an iPhone. When I tried to set up a Supercell ID from my old phone so I can play on my new one, I got locked out of one of account A. I tried to go through the support process using the in-game chat while also logged into account B. This morning, I tried to log into account B and discovered that it has been banned for 31 days for a phishing attempt.

Please let me know what I can do to remedy the problem. I tried looking on the support website but there is nothing but articles there. There's one page that says "contact us" but does not tell us how we're supposed to do that.

If it's at all helpful, I also have 2 different Hay Day accounts that are both still unbanned are are played on the same device.
    Last edited by ziluckmichael; January 8th, 2021 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ziluckmichael View Post
    When I tried to set up a Supercell ID from my old phone so I can play on my new one, I got locked out of one of account A.
    What have you done? Maybe we can guide you back into your village.

31d ban
    We cant help you with that and you have to deal with it by waiting those time.

If it's at all helpful, I also have 2 different Hay Day accounts that are both still unbanned are are played on the same device.
    Because it is a different game and has nothing to do with clash.

I've gone through the support chat in-game and provided them with all the information they ask for with one exception, and that is a list of every device I've ever signed in with. How the ♥♥♥♥ am I expected to remember that when I've been playing since the beginning of 2014?

EDIT: Is there a support phone number I can contact? I've had the same town hall for 7 years, I find it absolutely ♥♥♥♥ing absurd that because I sign up for a Supercell ID, I end up losing my account.
    Last edited by ziluckmichael; January 8th, 2021 at 08:15 PM. Reason: more info

Quote Originally Posted by ziluckmichael View Post
    EDIT: Is there a support phone number I can contact?
    A phone number for millions of player🙄? No.

I've had the same town hall for 7 years, I find it absolutely ♥♥♥♥ing absurd that because I sign up for a Supercell ID, I end up losing my account.
    Please tell me exactly what you have done to sign up for supercell id. There is no way that you have locked out yourself.