Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Buying gold pass

  1. #1

    Post Buying gold pass

    Hello supercell , I have a idea about buying gold pass . That is :
    If anyone buy gold pass then beside of the buy gold pass button add a new button name already have buyed? . After buying gold pass they will recive a code in email or gmail then he will copy that and tap that button then paste it . Then gold pass will redeem .

    Plz supercell bring it to the game clash of clan
    Last edited by Ajax; January 21st, 2021 at 10:27 AM.

  2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Why on earth do you want to add complexity?

    This gains nothing, and just means it takes longer and requires additional action on your part.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Why on earth do you want to add complexity?

    This gains nothing, and just means it takes longer and requires additional action on your part.
    Looks like op wants to buy gold pass and then enter code in other Id to redeem gold pass in that. Kind of buying gold pass for other

  4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Looks like op wants to buy gold pass and then enter code in other Id to redeem gold pass in that. Kind of buying gold pass for other
    If buying gold pass for others is what he wants (not at all clear), then Supercell have said it is something under consideration, but unlikely to be implemented soon. There are too many issues around possible fraud.

  5. #5
    Pro Member chilepepper101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Your Looking At It
    Posts
    553
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    If buying gold pass for others is what he wants (not at all clear), then Supercell have said it is something under consideration, but unlikely to be implemented soon. There are too many issues around possible fraud.

    To be honest i read the OP post and could not discern what he or she meant, but buying gold pass for others makes sense for it now.

    I mean, I wouldn't complain if i could buy a GP and also redeem It For My second account but i can see how it could add too much complexity.

    played clash of clans for 3 years...or was it 4? Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop
    my main account: https://www.clash.ninja/stats-tracke...ctor-9990lcc2p
    my clan thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...nation-clan%21

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    85
    Maybe simply if you want to buy someone a gold pass you need to supercell insert a field where you type the player's tag and confirm and the mail player arrives and he bought you the tag. or some points that change real money, these points are bought exclusively with money in the game and you can donate them to other players ($ 5 = 5 points)
    Last edited by PavleBiber; January 21st, 2021 at 02:39 PM.

  7. #7
    Forum Superstar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    3,714
    Quote Originally Posted by PavleBiber View Post
    Maybe simply if you want to buy someone a gold pass you need to supercell insert a field where you type the player's tag and confirm and the mail player arrives and he bought you the tag. or some points that change real money, these points are bought exclusively with money in the game and you can donate them to other players ($ 5 = 5 points)
    The quote below is why. Your idea doesn't remove the potential fraud, just makes it easier.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    If buying gold pass for others is what he wants (not at all clear), then Supercell have said it is something under consideration, but unlikely to be implemented soon. There are too many issues around possible fraud.


    Quote Originally Posted by chilepepper101 View Post
    I mean, I wouldn't complain if i could buy a GP and also redeem It For My second account but i can see how it could add too much complexity.
    I use 1 GP account for 2 gold pass purchases.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; January 21st, 2021 at 02:49 PM.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    The quote below is why. Your idea doesn't remove the potential fraud, just makes it easier.
    No one can make you give your order. There is no cheating for my proposal, if you are naive people always find a way to cheat you, but that is the problem of the players. As in life.

  9. #9
    Forum Superstar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    3,714
    Quote Originally Posted by PavleBiber View Post
    No one can make you give your order. There is no cheating for my proposal, if you are naive people always find a way to cheat you, but that is the problem of the players. As in life.
    Fraud and cheating are not the same thing.

    It's easy for a player to put all the blame on others but a company needs to do all they can from it happening because if it happens then they lose those players and potentially even more.

    They could have allowed the purchase for others a long time ago. The fact that they haven't should tell you they actually care about their players and will not add something just for the extra revenue.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; January 21st, 2021 at 03:45 PM.

  10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by PavleBiber View Post
    No one can make you give your order. There is no cheating for my proposal, if you are naive people always find a way to cheat you, but that is the problem of the players. As in life.
    Supercell can't work on the basis of "you only get cheated if you are Na´ve so we can offer it".

    The issue is that if they offer something like this, then you will get scammers "offering" people cheap Gold Passes, and then claiming refunds from Apple/Google, and that comes back to bite the person who took the GP, not the scammer.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •