Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: clan war win streak? does it matter to you

Centennial Club

clan war win streak? does it matter to you

Do you guys care about win streak?

My current clan has a green war log so our streak is pretty long. It will probably end today no matter what we do even if we perfect our opponents because it is likely our opponent will perfect us.

That is one of my major complaints of current COC. When you have hit rates higher than 50%, in a 2 hit wars you get perfected and there is no way to build up long win streaks running a TH13 heavy, non-engineered wars

It does look cool and that's all about it.

Nope, I personally could care less. Though for clans that spin TH13 only wars, a win streak of 20-30 would be very impressive. But it would be near impossible, even for world championship caliber teams, to build up a streak of 100+ war wins through TH13 only wars.

For any clan that has streaked more than 100? I am not impressed at all because it is usually due to engineering, optimization, spending money, etc. I do appreciate the effort, time, and money that was spent to obtain that streak but a clan that has won the world championships is 100x more impressive to me than a clan that has the highest war win streak.

What is this war streak of which you speak? Our wars are between 10 and 15 and all th12 and 13. Odd rounds with 11s and lower at the bottom. One star often decides. Streaks are the exception, not the rule.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    No I donít care about streaks at all and yes I realize we lost our last war and are at 0 but usually I donít look at it. But we do have little streaks sometimes.

Quite frankly Iíd rather see the stat removed completely but thatís mostly due to the reasons Tonyla mentioned. It just causes issues as people chase streaks and engineered those steaks heavily.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Alextzh View Post
    Do you guys care about win streak?

My current clan has a green war log so our streak is pretty long. It will probably end today no matter what we do even if we perfect our opponents because it is likely our opponent will perfect us.

That is one of my major complaints of current COC. When you have hit rates higher than 50%, in a 2 hit wars you get perfected and there is no way to build up long win streaks running a TH13 heavy, non-engineered wars
    We've never had a significant streak (never got into double figures), and I suspect that is the case for a majority of clans, so no, I don't care.

CWL is much more important.

And once again, you are seriously elite to be in the position you are.

We normally war at 15v15 or 20v20, occasionally going to 10v10 or 25v25. With 494 wars in our record, we have never perfected our opponents, and have been perfected ourselves just once. So that is 992 sets of attacks for ONE perfect set.

That does tend to indicate though that recent record DOES have some effect, if you are meeting opponents who are perfecting you while we aren't.

It does, somewhat.

I think it'd be nice if they separate win streak into Current Win Streak and Longest Win Streak.

Our longest was 17, but currently is 0.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonyla View Post
    Nope, I personally could care less. Though for clans that spin TH13 only wars, a win streak of 20-30 would be very impressive. But it would be near impossible, even for world championship caliber teams, to build up a streak of 100+ war wins through TH13 only wars.

For any clan that has streaked more than 100? I am not impressed at all because it is usually due to engineering, optimization, spending money, etc. I do appreciate the effort, time, and money that was spent to obtain that streak but a clan that has won the world championships is 100x more impressive to me than a clan that has the highest war win streak.
    We run 36 th13 and 4 th12. Some idiot planted a mole and hunted us.

The point is once you are reaching perfect wars, there isnt anything you can do to win the war.
    Last edited by Alextzh; January 21st, 2021 at 08:34 AM.

Personally, it doesn't matter, I couldn't care less. You win some, you lose some, life goes on. I don't spend my time worrying about some statistic that really makes no difference. Besides, as mentioned already, a high win streak doesn't invoke many variations to the responses "oh they must be engineers" or "oh they are really skilled".

If I were in a clan that pushed for winning every war for the sake of maintaining a win-streak, then that isn't the home for me: that amount of commitment to a game pushes it to the realm of 'not having fun' for me.

Not disparaging those who do chase such things, everyone has their poison. But personally anyway, it's not something that interests me.

For the current recruitment situation, I see those green highlights as an important motivation for new comers (also for old members as well), not something to brag about just to look "awesome".

Having said that, its easy to recruit on social media showing your non-stop green-ed wars especially with a long win streak.