Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Mass wall upgrade

Question Mass wall upgrade

Instead selecting individual walls directly on the map or via upgrades in progress singularly, mass wall upgrades could be achieved in a much faster way. If you selected a wall level in the other upgrades section and held the selection for a second, a further selection to upgrade all walls of this level would dramatically decrease the upgrade effort. I tend to save my wall upgrades and do them in bulk, this would be a really nice addition the upgrade journey. I have 5 accounts so maybe it is of more value to me but either way I think this would be an intuitive way to upgrade many walls instead of the select row option.
    Last edited by silverdiablo; January 20th, 2021 at 11:15 PM.

Forum Champion
    I could see this coming to the game in the near future. Although it wouldn’t be useful at higher town halls it would be a huge convenience for lower halls. While I don’t a have any low level accounts these days I can definitely see the usefulness. +1

Simply create a progression base with walls in rows. Select the whole row. Click upgrade. Easy peasy.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Simply create a progression base with walls in rows. Select the whole row. Click upgrade. Easy peasy.
    Easy-peasy indeed & it is what I do. Unfortunately you wind up with a dog's breakfast when you toggle back to your regular layout.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    Easy-peasy indeed & it is what I do. Unfortunately you wind up with a dog's breakfast when you toggle back to your regular layout.
    Well yeah. But not sure how you can mass upgrade selectively. Once you get higher level where mass wall upgrades are cost prohibited, you could have a home and war base that are the same and choose which walls to upgrade. If your walls are not rushed, I dont think the dogs breakfast is much worse than a planned design.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    Not if you are doing all of them at once, which is what the OP is asking for.

Though I don't think it is possible to hold enough resources to do all of one level at once above TH8. Maybe even not at that level.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Not if you are doing all of them at once, which is what the OP is asking for.

Though I don't think it is possible to hold enough resources to do all of one level at once above TH8. Maybe even not at that level.
    Where there’s not enough resources to pay for all the walls it would be great to upgrade as many as you have resources for.

You don't have to do it on a progression base. On the base you actually want to have the certain walls upgraded, just move one piece out of the way and select the section of walls that you can afford to upgrade all at once. Is the row 7 long and you can only afford 5 or the 6th and 7th ones are already upgraded? Just pull the 6th section wall out of the way, upgrade the 5 you want all with one click, then move the 6th section back.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

[QUOTE=2222;12747289]You don't have to do it on a progression base. On the base you actually want to have the certain walls upgraded, just move one piece out of the way and select the section of walls that you can afford to upgrade all at once. Is the row 7 long and you can only afford 5 or the 6th and 7th ones are already upgraded? Just pull the 6th section wall out of the way, upgrade the 5 you want all with one click, then move the 6th section back.[/QUOT

I want to spend less time on mundane tasks and more on attacks, hence the request for a feature that would assist with this objective.

I want to spend less time on mundane tasks and more on attacks, hence the request for a feature that would assist with this objective.
    I suspect its a pretty niche need. There are ways to deal with it easily and once you get to higher level, its a non-issue given the cost of walls.