Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: now that you’ve dealt with the swiz, how about......

Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    ♥♥♥♥ i have never seen a queen walk on th9/th10 for atleast a year now. All i see is zap-dragons. Zap-dragons is in my opinion the safest strategy for wars with almost 100% 3 star rate for th9/th10 rather than doing queen walk and then doing different startegies.
    Then you've never seen a good witchslap or gi/gowibo I presume...

Quote Originally Posted by ireid View Post
    Swizz is still op... the change was insignificant.
    Smins are not too bad, almost predictable. But yeah they can catch people out.
    Because you can base design against them, like edrags, superwiz are not OP in my opinion. Checked my defense log on two legends accounts, of last 60 defenses, the enemy used the mass superwiz armies 20 times and 3 starred me twice.

Superminions, alone, are no issue. Superminions combined with hunters cause the use of an extra spell on queen charge/walk which is where the main complaint comes from.
    Last edited by 2222; January 23rd, 2021 at 04:06 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by fozage View Post
    I really don't know what you are talking about I never have any problems with defence CC sup minions
    Quote Originally Posted by fozage View Post
    I don't queen charge, after some very quick funnelling i put my whole army at once
    poison spell at the cc
    usually by the time the cc comes out the IT hits my army and so i put the GW abllity
    But what hall level are you referring to?..
    We do mixed hall right from 13 down to 6..
    And in every cc we use 2 SM and whatever else..

Combine them with a rush troop, and it often causes panic..
    Combine them with archers and they aint easy to pull.

Max cc troops in mixed hall has always been troublesome to the unprepared..
    We used to have edrag in TH9s, as they were capable of defeating an attack by themselves if someone made the error of starting the push before cc was sprung..
    But Supers are even better at ruining many attacks before they even begin with those first 5 volleys..
    Heck, I even put one in our TH6 to force the dip.

But I shrug.. They are there and we use em..
    If the oppo does likewise, we deal with it..
    The alternative is dont use lower halls.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    But what hall level are you referring to?..
    We do mixed hall right from 13 down to 6..
    And in every cc we use 2 SM and whatever else..

Combine them with a rush troop, and it often causes panic..
    Combine them with archers and they aint easy to pull.

Max cc troops in mixed hall has always been troublesome to the unprepared..
    We used to have edrag in TH9s, as they were capable of defeating an attack by themselves if someone made the error of starting the push before cc was sprung..
    But Supers are even better at ruining many attacks before they even begin with those first 5 volleys..
    Heck, I even put one in our TH6 to force the dip.

But I shrug.. They are there and we use em..
    If the oppo does likewise, we deal with it..
    The alternative is dont use lower halls.

yup, I have 6 accounts, from TH8-13, all of them except the 10 are maxed, and I think one of the problems I see, is that when maxed troops, especially the superminions, are put into defensive war ccs it causes an upset in the balance, they recognized it with the iggies, so I would think they would recognize it with the superminions as well
    It would be curious to see what would happen if the TH levels couldn’t be exceeded, I know this would make it harder for hitting up, and easier for hitting down, but none the less, would be interesting

Use drag/zap... problem solved

Centennial Club
    just my 2 cents, but i see alot of SM in LL ccs for defense.

And with one poison...then a freeze...they arent an issue anymore. But poison has to come first.

good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    ... they haven't 'dealt with' swizz ... but that aside: yes, the SM/hh combo is a pain for quite a number of people
    what's hh?

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickV View Post
    what's hh?
    Headhunter