Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dear Supercell

New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by eitiel View Post
    you can be 100% sure it's a bot when it deploys those 100+ archers following exactly the red line (no-spawn border region) faster than you can drop them by keeping all fingers on the screen

it's incredibly obvious if you happen to see it
    Ahh... Thanks I didn't know it. I have not come across any such players ever, so don't know about it.

As a fellow TH13 farmer, I am curious to know what league the OP is in to see this. I always check my replays, at least to see the army composition, and have never come across this.
    whatever

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Anon2021 View Post
    Hello, I have been clashing since 2014. I'm a fair play clasher never have been banned or had my account suspended. But lately i have been getting attack heavily by these kind of attacks. 12x Giants, x50 Barbarians ,x155 Archers, and 9 lightning spells. ( They target my de drills the spells ) And with my frustration is, I feel that these bot attackers are making me win. Please keep in mind that i want my defenses to feel earned and not given to me. The unbreakable achievement is tough to get and lately i just got mine. But it was by people dropping trophies on me or I'm being attacked by bots. I have kept quiet by this for a few years, But i just would like to let this come to light a little bit. I think there needs to be routine ban waves for bot attackers, If i have to follow all the rules provided by Supercell, And they don't. How is that fair? When i visit these bases of the bot attackers. They are nearly maxed or just about to hit it, And it just makes me feel like they don't deserve it. But i have been playing fairly my whole time. ( I'm a th13 player not rushed, ) Free to play player. I just hope that in the future defense will feel more rewarding and make me actually want to pick up my phone and watch my base be attacked. Because it's to the point where i can tell it's a cheater attacking me and 80% of the time I'm correct. Please play fairly every one.
    How did you find those bots? I haven't seen one in 5 years of my coc career

Quote Originally Posted by Bhatimran00852 View Post
    How did you find those bots? I haven't seen one in 5 years of my coc career
    More likely you haven't realized you saw one and/or you don't watch all of your defenses (most don't). I don't know why you want to find them anyway.

OP, just report and move on. If you don't like it, move up or design your base in a way to take advantage of it.

SC will continue to issue ban waves, I'm sure.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by StanDadVille View Post
    As a fellow TH13 farmer, I am curious to know what league the OP is in to see this. I always check my replays, at least to see the army composition, and have never come across this.
    They are like a disease at anything 2000 trophies and below. The dps check of high level defenses and number of relatively high level bases there usually keep them from moving much higher than 2000 (top of Gold, bottom of Crystal league).

The thing that gives it away are the maxed level walls and sub-TH13 buildings (due to auto loot dumping I assume). I doubt there are that many real players who gibarch their way to maxed walls first before maxing out other stuff.