Thread: Double or triple XP event . Why aren't they?

Double or triple XP event . Why aren't they?

Hello, new clans would need an double or triple event for xp, because the clans would have a level 10 earlier. New clans also need support, because a few years ago such events were ,thank you.
    Last edited by IgoreCzech; January 20th, 2021 at 03:54 PM.

Explain to me why new clans NEED that? Sure, those events give a nice xp boost, but saying you NEED them? All the other clans who reached lv 10 or higher since the last time such an event was active didnít NEED it apparently.

Anyway, would of course be nice to have something like that again, I agree that it has been a while.

because a few years ago such events were

Quote Originally Posted by IgoreCzech View Post
    because a few years ago such events were
    These events are few and far between... and they have popped up more recently as well ... but yes, few and far between, which seems to be the cycle. Also, ideas and feature requests have their own subforum - in case you'd find other things you'd like to be implemented

Quote Originally Posted by WorldDutch View Post
    Explain to me why new clans NEED that? Sure, those events give a nice xp boost, but saying you NEED them? All the other clans who reached lv 10 or higher since the last time such an event was active didnít NEED it apparently.

Anyway, would of course be nice to have something like that again, I agree that it has been a while.
    Try being a lvl9 clan...

It is a frikin god awful task to get to lvl10. To the point of almost giving up caring. It's the worst single regardless grind in the game. The bar hardly budges.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thesuperbeast View Post
    Try being a lvl9 clan...

It is a frikin god awful task to get to lvl10. To the point of almost giving up caring. It's the worst single regardless grind in the game. The bar hardly budges.
    It was much more difficult before Clan Games (usually 420 XP for maxing) & CWL where you harvest XP more rapidly than doing regular wars back-to-back. It really was a grind back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Thesuperbeast View Post
    Try being a lvl9 clan...

You know, I've been thinking for a while that it might be a positive change to get rid of the perks, or just give them to every clan regardless of level. Or, to make it much, much easier to level up to lvl10. It might reduce the incentive for people to try to steal/poach clans, as well as help clans without TH13s grow.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images | War Base Order

The only real perk an average clan gets from perks is when trying to recruit, as it looks a little more appealing IMV..

So far as game play goes, I watch the war attacks, and often conclude that they wouldnt be any better if they were given max for hall troops and totally max cc troops.

At the main clan, we are level 15 or 16 I think, and max donations are the norm..
    At my mini, not sure what level it is, 7 or 8, and one man band..
    Yet most wars at the mini are perfect wars.

I dont worry about perks, since it makes little difference to the eventual outcome, both defensive and offensive..
    and we dont actively recruit in either clan.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; January 20th, 2021 at 06:34 PM.

My clan dinged 10 in 2020, I was thinking it would really help me with recruitment. It didn't.