Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Unused spell and surviving army

Unused spell and surviving army

I have been watching and thinking for a long time how the army that survived the attack disappears just like that. Iím thinking of going back to army camp but it would ruin the rest of the things. I came to the solution that in order for the army to survive the attack, the unused spell should be refunded in elixirs. All the survivors leave the base but get back their elixir with which they were paid for training.

Forum Superstar
    Is this another of your convoluted "solutions" to something that really isn't much of an issue & could actually cause more problems than it aims to solve?

If unused spells are converted back to elixir, it'll cost time to cook more I presume? Time being the most valuable resource in the game & the only thing, when you get down to the intrinsic level, that we pay for!

I'm guessing you're trying to solve the issue of unused spells & troops fouling the training queues? So how does the surviving troops refund segue with the lower hall loot penalty? The penalty exists to make us think carefully about hitting down, your refund system would mean lower halls be bullied by the higher ones. That will rankle the wider player base a lot more than the occasional messed up queue.
    Last edited by Kaledonian; January 20th, 2021 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    Is this another of your convoluted "solutions" to something that really isn't much of an issue & could actually cause more problems than it aims to solve?

If unused spells are converted back to elixir, it'll cost time to cook more I presume? Time being the most valuable resource in the game & the only thing, when you get down to the intrinsic level, that we pay for!

I'm guessing you're trying to solve the issue of unused spells & troops fouling the training queues? So how does the surviving troops refund segue with the lower hall loot penalty? The penalty exists to make us think carefully about hitting down, your refund system would mean lower halls be bullied by the higher ones. That will rankle the wider player base a lot more than the occasional messed up queue.
    You're right. Spell should not be touched, only the surviving troops either turn them into an elixir or stay in an army camp

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Please be sure to read the sticky threads at the top of this forum before posting threads. You'll see that this idea is included among those that have been requested so many times over the years that further threads are no longer needed.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 21 - 763 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme