Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hide the opponent's name and decoration in legend league

Hide the opponent's name and decoration in legend league

Otherwise players can always cheat and be no.1. They are 1000+ trophies leading other players by cheat defence. How can you omit that for years?
    Last edited by Ajax; January 20th, 2021 at 08:01 AM.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    They don't "omit that for years".

A bunch of them were banned a few months ago. And again a few months later. I'm sure they will be yet again before long.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    A bunch of them were banned a few months ago. And again a few months later. I'm sure they will be yet again before long.
    It's useless because they don't care you ban them or not after the season. They got their name on top of the board so [redacted by Forum Moderator] could make ad and his pawns get money. That's all. If you could stop them from cheating and make fair play, why would you only take action after the crime happened?Because you guys are lazy?Definately denying to me is much easier than doing some work in the game.
    Last edited by Cowslips; January 20th, 2021 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post

Do you really understand what players are thinking about? Now the top 1, top 2 and top 4 are hold by the same person, who is known as [redacted by Forum Moderator] from team [redacted]. He is now over 7000 trophies. We tried our best and got 300+ offence trophies everyday but still 1000 trophies behind. Do you know how do we feel?This game is ruled by money and you just sit there and has no willing to do any thing.
    Last edited by Cowslips; January 20th, 2021 at 08:33 PM.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkkkevin View Post
    It's useless because they don't care you ban them or not after the season. They got their name on top of the board so [redacted]could make ad and his pawns get money. That's all. If you could stop them from cheating and make fair play, why would you only take action after the crime happened?Because you guys are lazy?Definately denying to me is much easier than doing some work in the game.
    You would prefer they ban players on the assumption that they will commit the crime?
    Last edited by Cowslips; January 20th, 2021 at 08:34 PM.

Forum Champion
    It's useless because they don't care you ban them or not after the season. They got their name on top of the board so [redacted by Forum Moderator] could make ad and his pawns get money. That's all. If you could stop them from cheating and make fair play, why would you only take action after the crime happened?Because you guys are lazy?Definately denying to me is much easier than doing some work in the game.
    How could SC take action before the crime is committed? Lol. I’d also point out that Ajax, and all other moderators on this forum are not SC employees. They are just unpaid volunteers so there is nothing they can do.
    I agree that the current leaderboard is bogus and manipulated. Fortunately, there is very little to gain from being #1 aside from recognition. I’d think that many if not most players realize that something fishy is going on up there.
    Last edited by Cowslips; January 20th, 2021 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    You would prefer they ban players on the assumption that they will commit the crime?
    I'm telling you the truth that they buy trophies from other high trophy player. They see the ID, do a two star, make a screen shot and then get money from the cheating man. That's why I suggest SC should hide the name when attacking.
    Do you prefer doing nothing but siting there watching them cheating?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    How could SC take action before the crime is committed? Lol. I’d also point out that Ajax, and all other moderators on this forum are not SC employees. They are just unpaid volunteers so there is nothing they can do.
    I agree that the current leaderboard is bogus and manipulated. Fortunately, there is very little to gain from being #1 aside from recognition. I’d think that many if not most players realize that something fishy is going on up there.
    Let me tell you, [redacted] the top 1 player who is from [redacted], get over 10 k dollars by changing their name to [redacted] everytime. And [redacted] pay 100 dollars for a two star low percentage defence.
    Last edited by Cowslips; January 20th, 2021 at 08:35 PM.

In Brawl Stars, ID will be hidden when over 800 trophies. What make it so difficult to hide ID in COC?If you guys don't do pushing or never tried to get high trophies. We want fair play environment.
    Last edited by Cowslips; January 20th, 2021 at 08:39 PM.

Forum Superstar
    I'm telling you the truth that they buy trophies from other high trophy player. They see the ID, do a two star, make a screen shot and then get money from the cheating man. That's why I suggest SC should hide the name when attacking.
    Do you prefer doing nothing but siting there watching them cheating?
    You didn't answer the question, just more ranting.