Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 54

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: High money rewards for the best players

  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    431
    Quote Originally Posted by SigiGangster View Post
    So let's assume that Supercell offers high prizes for the best 100 players in the world. Would you play it more or less. Would other players play the game more or less? Certainly the game would boost and the greedy Supercell would make more profit. Quite obvious.
    You did not direct these questions toward me. Yes I still have fun. Yes the players in clans I have accounts seem to have fun. ‘Top players’, ‘leaderboards’, ‘U-tubers’, etc....who are these and who cares? I don’t pay attention nor are these names/players abuzz in any clans I have ever been in. So would I play less? No. Would I play more? No. I couldn’t care less what ‘top players’ do. Rarely do I directly chat in or out of the game with any player that cares. Rarely do I directly chat with anyone who watches Clash tournaments.

    Don’t care if you get paid for high trophies or not. Good luck. If you hate it so much I think you would quit even after a paycheck.

    Please put those collectors and mines outside the walls. Hope you find a enjoyable hobby.

    Not obvious
    Last edited by JD4U; January 21st, 2021 at 12:52 AM.

  2. #32
    Forum Legend Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9,121
    Quote Originally Posted by SigiGangster View Post
    Agree, before they pay in the game they need to make sure any manipulation and cheating is not possible. There are so many games where the best players are paid for performance and the developers are able to deal with cheating, so it would not be a big problem.
    Oh please. There's not a competitive game out there that is not in a constant battle to fight cheating. As far as paid, I see lots of paid by various esports sponsors. By the actual game owners? Maybe I'm oblivious. Why would they want to pay bored obnoxious entitled maxed players who add nothing to their profit margin?
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

  3. #33
    Forum Superstar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    3,740
    Quote Originally Posted by SigiGangster View Post
    I think your post is just a blind criticism. Last time I posted to this big EGO guys like you forum was two years ago. What a strange surprise that very soon after I proposed paid championships for COC players, it was organized. Not to mention that my idea was heavily bashed by guys like you. You don't have anything valid to say to challenge my opinion.
    Interesting that you proposed paid championship but yet you still ask for payment as if there is no money in this game. You might want to look in the mirror because your the only one with the BIG EGO(look I used all caps also). Don't know why you keep comparing me to those from years ago. I just read your "this game is boring" posts when I posted. I could care less about trying to change your mind. Your one of those people.

    Best of luck and troll on.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; January 21st, 2021 at 02:10 AM.

  4. #34
    Pro Member chilepepper101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Your Looking At It
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by SigiGangster View Post
    Yes, I maxed the village some time ago, I maxed it again with the latest update and have no more fun playing it. I HAVE no more FUN!! I need Supercell to make the game interesting for me. I am completly bored attacking for nothing or waging wars, I am completly bored with new upgrades or new troops. I am bored with competition where all I can get is some virtual cups. I am not going to pay Supercell anymore, I spent a lot of time and money to get my village maxed, now I need Supercell to offer me a chance to win some money if my performance is on the highest level. Certainly they should pay the best players for playing.
    If your bored, try different attacks strategies, make a second account, start a youtube channel, orm even apply for one of supercells championships. but it would make supercell look really bad if they paid players who are threatening to leave just because they are bored.
    you are currently in a fixed mindset because all your Massive Ego wants you to think is "money money money money I want More money money money money"

    At Least, that is what your posts are conveying. Supercell is not going to pay a handful of players who are complaining they are bored. seriously, what is money going to make the game more fun? and since its only for the top 100 players, everyone else will get frustrated and leave because now each and every one of the 100 million accounts is now trying to climb to the top 100 to get some pocket change.
    and because everyone is trying to get there, id estimates millions of players will leave because they end up getting stuck and being pushed back and down as almost every player wants that money.

    you are playing supercells game. getting bored? dont play it. also, town hall 14 is likely to be released this year, so if you hold on to your pants for a bit longer, you will have plenty new content that should (hopefully) sate your ego. if not, please dont come on here and complain because your type is a small,small, minority trying to make their voices as loud as possible on here, annoying everyone else who is actually content with, well, the content.
    Last edited by Ajax; January 21st, 2021 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Corrected majority/minority typo

    played clash of clans for 3 years...or was it 4? Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop
    my main account: https://www.clash.ninja/stats-tracke...ctor-9990lcc2p
    my clan thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...nation-clan%21

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by SigiGangster View Post
    Hi, I maxed everything some months ago. Now the game has become just boring. Legends league challenge no more fun. Wars no more fun.
    New upgrades no more fun.
    You need to pay the top players real money to keep us playing the game otherwise the game soon will be dead.
    "The game will be dead if Supercell didn't do this".

    I've heard this words at least one thousand times in my life, and strangely the game is still doing really fine after 8 years

  6. #36
    I can see that the majority of people posting in this forum are just Supercell policy suporters who don't accept any new ideas unless it is official Supercell invention. I've been playing the game for almost 5 years and spent a lot of time and also relevant sums of money to max my village. So I am entitled to have my own view and opinion. I can see no real challenge for me now. It is a shame that the game once exciting become just boring. Upgrading th and troops are not enough fun, it is rather a mundane task. Rewarding real money top players would give an incentive to play and strugle to be one of the best for people like me. You say it is bad idea but you don't provide any valid arguments. You just dismiss it. This is ridiculous. Please Supercell make a survey and find it out what players think about it, not necessarily people who are biased by this forum etiquete. Making paid world championships was great move. I had proposed such an idea it here, in this forum several months before it has been implemented in real life and got only negative comments. Now I propose kind of a similiar idea and I get a similiar negative reaction. The reality is that championships with prizes are not enough to make this game more fancy. There should be also some incentive real money option for top players who stay in small clans or for lonely wolfs (and please don't tell me that the game is only for those who group in clans).
    Last edited by Ajax; January 21st, 2021 at 08:44 PM.

  7. #37
    Forum Veteran SumoSloth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,770
    Quote Originally Posted by SigiGangster View Post
    I can see that the majority of people posting in this forum are just Supercell policy suporters who don't accept any new ideas unless it is official Supercell invention. I've been playing the game for almost 5 years and spent a lot of time and also relevant sums of money to max my village. So I am entitled to have my own view and opinion. I can see no real challenge for me now. It is a shame that the game once exciting become just boring. Upgrading th and troops are not enough fun, it is rather a mundane task. Rewarding real money top players would give an incentive to play and strugle to be one of the best for people like me. You say it is bad idea but you don't provide any valid arguments. You just dismiss it. This is ridiculous. Please Supercell make a survey and find it out what players think about it, not necessarily people who are biased by this forum etiquete. Making paid world championships was great move. I had proposed such an idea it here, in this forum several months before it has been implemented in real life and got only negative comments. Now I propose kind of a similiar idea and I get a similiar negative reaction. The reality is that championships with prizes are not enough to make this game more fancy. There should be also some incentive real money option for top players who stay in small clans or for lonely wolfs (and please don't tell me that the game is only for those who group in clans).
    That's not true. We just don't like BAD ideas. Or ideas from people who cannot articulate with any kind of reasonable argument as to why it might be a good idea. Your idea is only good (to you) because you're bored and you want incentive, is the only thing what I've been able to discern as an argument so far. That's a ridiculous reason for SC to start paying people to play. You want to be paid to play, do what every other person who competes in high level competitions does. Either win (SC pays for that) or find yourself a sponsor who will pay you to play, problem solved.

    Expecting SC to pay you or anyone for that matter for the simple reason of playing the is such an absurd idea to anyone with a bit of common sense that no one needs to provide any further argument as to why it shouldn't happen.
    Last edited by Ajax; January 21st, 2021 at 08:45 PM.
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by SigiGangster View Post
    I can see that the majority of people posting in this forum are just Supercell policy suporters who don't accept any new ideas unless it is official Supercell invention. I've been playing the game for almost 5 years and spent a lot of time and also relevant sums of money to max my village. So I am entitled to have my own view and opinion. I can see no real challenge for me now. It is a shame that the game once exciting become just boring. Upgrading th and troops are not enough fun, it is rather a mundane task. Rewarding real money top players would give an incentive to play and strugle to be one of the best for people like me. You say it is bad idea but you don't provide any valid arguments. You just dismiss it. This is ridiculous. Please Supercell make a survey and find it out what players think about it, not necessarily people who are biased by this forum etiquete. Making paid world championships was great move. I had proposed such an idea it here, in this forum several months before it has been implemented in real life and got only negative comments. Now I propose kind of a similiar idea and I get a similiar negative reaction. The reality is that championships with prizes are not enough to make this game more fancy. There should be also some incentive real money option for top players who stay in small clans or for lonely wolfs (and please don't tell me that the game is only for those who group in clans).
    I haven't joined in before this. If I disagree with your idea, do you automatically assume I'm a "Supercell policy supporter?" And, what is that exactly? Someone who thinks an idea that is bad for the game is not a good idea?

    No one has said you aren't entitled to your own opinion. It seems YOU are saying others are not entitled to post their contrary opinions.

    Why do you think you are one of the best 100 players in the world?
    Last edited by Ajax; January 21st, 2021 at 08:45 PM.

    Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

  9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by SigiGangster View Post
    I can see that the majority of people posting in this forum are just Supercell policy suporters who don't accept any new ideas unless it is official Supercell invention.
    The fact people all disagree with your idea does not mean anything of the sort.

    I've been playing the game for almost 5 years and spent a lot of time and also relevant sums of money to max my village. So I am entitled to have my own view and opinion.
    You would be fully entitled to your opinion even if you had spent no money at all, and only been playing a short time. But everybody else if also entitled to disagree with your opinion.

    I can see no real challenge for me now. It is a shame that the game once exciting become just boring. Upgrading th and troops are not enough fun, it is rather a mundane task. Rewarding real money top players would give an incentive to play and strugle to be one of the best for people like me.
    People like you account for an incredibly tiny proportion of the payer base.

    And as said before, if you need paying as an incentive to play, then you should stop playing. Games are supposed to be fun. Supercell would not want players who are not playing mainly because they enjoy the game.


    You say it is bad idea but you don't provide any valid arguments.
    You haven't provided any arguments at all.

    You just say they should do it because you are bored.

    You just dismiss it. This is ridiculous. Please Supercell make a survey and find it out what players think about it, not necessarily people who are biased by this forum etiquete.
    Nobody here is "biased by this forum etiquette". But I see no chance whatsoever of SC carrying out any such survey. They have never done so for any other game changes, even when they have been much more major than this.

    The game is not a democracy.

    Making paid world championships was great move. I had proposed such an idea it here, in this forum several months before it has been implemented in real life and got only negative comments.
    That is simply false. I've just checked that thread, and couldn't find any comments saying a championships with prizes was a bad idea.

    You got negative comments about your attitude to the game - as you are doing here. But unlike this time, not about that proposal.

    Now I propose kind of a similiar idea and I get a similiar negative reaction.
    It isn't that similar.

    And it is also something which AFAIK no other mobile game does, or is likely to do.

    The reality is that championships with prizes are not enough to make this game more fancy. There should be also some incentive real money option for top players who stay in small clans or for lonely wolfs (and please don't tell me that the game is only for those who group in clans).
    Well it is called Clash of Clans. You certainly aren't likely to get the best out of the game without being in one.

  10. #40
    Forum Hero Phoenix1027's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Land
    Posts
    7,878
    Why are we still indulging this troll?
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 25 |

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •