Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: High money rewards for the best players

Quote Originally Posted by SigiGangster View Post
    Yes, I maxed the village some time ago, I maxed it again with the latest update and have no more fun playing it. I HAVE no more FUN!! I need Supercell to make the game interesting for me. I am completly bored attacking for nothing or waging wars, I am completly bored with new upgrades or new troops. I am bored with competition where all I can get is some virtual cups. I am not going to pay Supercell anymore, I spent a lot of time and money to get my village maxed, now I need Supercell to offer me a chance to win some money if my performance is on the highest level. Certainly they should pay the best players for playing.
    As noted before by Tonyla (see second post) they already do that. Upcoming tournaments: https://play.eslgaming.com/clashofclans/global. Big money to the eventual winners!

If that does not satisfy the request, then simply monetize by starting your own YouTube channel, they support that. Show off you impeccable superior skills, then players will follow and subscribe to your channel, then presto, you fished your wish, money for being the greatest player ever!

Addendum: Regarding your added post, before they ever pay the in-game Leader board, they would have to first remove all collusion, manipulation, and even possible outright cheating. In-game is not the monitored and controlled environment of ESL.
    Last edited by rowman; January 20th, 2021 at 11:16 PM.

Forum Champion
    Yes, I maxed the village some time ago, I maxed it again with the latest update and have no more fun playing it. I HAVE no more FUN!! I need Supercell to make the game interesting for me. I am completly bored attacking for nothing or waging wars, I am completly bored with new upgrades or new troops. I am bored with competition where all I can get is some virtual cups. I am not going to pay Supercell anymore, I spent a lot of time and money to get my village maxed, now I need Supercell to offer me a chance to win some money if my performance is on the highest level. Certainly they should pay the best players for playing.
    Fortunately for you sir, what you request is already available. Players are, right now as we type, earning real money for excellence in CoC. CWL is the esports venue available in CoC. It’s really easy actually. All you must do is put together a clan and compete in CWL Champs 1 and end up in the top 6-8 clans consistently. Bang! Now you have a sponsor. Sponsors pay you real money to play games. That said, until you reach those levels of success, you will be subject to reality like the rest of us. Sarcasm aside, to me this seems like a 100% troll post. There are avenues available for top players of CoC and just about every other popular game to “go pro” and get sponsorship. If you are that good what are you waiting for?

Forum Superstar
    Hi Ajax my friend, do you still have fun playing this game? Realy? So let's assume that Supercell offers high prizes for the best 100 players in the world. Would you play it more or less. Would other players play the game more or less? Certainly the game would boost and the greedy Supercell would make more profit. Quite obvious.
    I wouldn't buy another Gold Pass if I thought my money was heading towards egotistical elitists on a regular basis. I wouldn't be alone & I'm sure that's "quite obvious" to many regular forumers.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #24
    Hi Ajax my friend, do you still have fun playing this game? Realy? So let's assume that Supercell offers high prizes for the best 100 players in the world. Would you play it more or less.
    I would probably be one of the many millions who would quit.

Would other players play the game more or less? Certainly the game would boost and the greedy Supercell would make more profit. Quite obvious.
    "Obvious" only to somebody who has no idea about human nature, or the gaming industry.

And of course, it isn't possible for "the greedy Supercell" to do anything, since no such organisation exists.

You need to get a grip. Find a new game. And new message boards to troll. If you are a top 100 player, you should be in the paid tournaments. If not, you are just another maxed player like many of us.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Forum Superstar
    I think that you have no idea how the gaming business works. So, how much of the income do they invest in game development? 1% or more? If they earn billions of dollars for the game, they should give some small part of their income to the best players to keep the wheel spinning. Otherwise this game will be dead sooner than you think.
    EOT
    You have been complaining for 2 years now maybe it's time for a break.

Your understanding of word „progression” is very, very strange. Progression for me means mainly developing my own skills, not just building new structures or troops spending thousands of usd or thousands of hours farming, what you appareantly see as progression...

Cwl system if flat and boring, not inspiring to play it. Skill plays mariginal role and I am positive that it is intentional part of the cwl idea.
    If you are satisfied with it, it is your choice, you may write here anything you like, I don’t buy it, sorry.
    Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    You need to get a grip. Find a new game. And new message boards to troll. If you are a top 100 player, you should be in the paid tournaments. If not, you are just another maxed player like many of us.
    Great advice thank you. I haven't noticed that 100 best players are paid by Supercell, or am I missing something? I assume that you are just another maxed player who has a lot of fun spending your time with COC without any real reason. This is your life, enjoy it!

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #28
    Great advice thank you. I haven't noticed that 100 best players are paid by Supercell, or am I missing something? I assume that you are just another maxed player who has a lot of fun spending your time with COC without any real reason. This is your life, enjoy it!
    This is actually what games are for. If you don't enjoy it, then leave.

If SC had to pay the top players for them to play, then it would be a very poor game, which would not have lasted over 8 years, with tens of millions of players.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    I wouldn't buy another Gold Pass if I thought my money was heading towards egotistical elitists on a regular basis. I wouldn't be alone & I'm sure that's "quite obvious" to many regular forumers.
    So, where in your opinion your money goes? To some charity organization? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    As noted before by Tonyla (see second post) they already do that. Upcoming tournaments: https://play.eslgaming.com/clashofclans/global. Big money to the eventual winners!

If that does not satisfy the request, then simply monetize by starting your own YouTube channel, they support that. Show off you impeccable superior skills, then players will follow and subscribe to your channel, then presto, you fished your wish, money for being the greatest player ever!

Addendum: Regarding your added post, before they ever pay the in-game Leader board, they would have to first remove all collusion, manipulation, and even possible outright cheating. In-game is not the monitored and controlled environment of ESL.
    Agree, before they pay in the game they need to make sure any manipulation and cheating is not possible. There are so many games where the best players are paid for performance and the developers are able to deal with cheating, so it would not be a big problem.
    Last edited by SigiGangster; January 21st, 2021 at 12:46 AM.