Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: High money rewards for the best players

High money rewards for the best players

Hi, I maxed everything some months ago. Now the game has become just boring. Legends league challenge no more fun. Wars no more fun.
    New upgrades no more fun.
    You need to pay the top players real money to keep us playing the game otherwise the game soon will be dead.

Forum Superstar
    Define "top players".

How many Gold Passes do I need to buy to assuage your ego?

Quote Originally Posted by SigiGangster View Post
    Hi, I maxed everything some months ago. Now the game has become just boring. Legends league challenge no more fun. Wars no more fun.
    You need to pay the top players real money to keep us playing the game otherwise the game soon will be dead.
    They already do this. 1 million dollar world championship prize pool for example. Many other competitions on ESL play also offer cash prizes including the ESL Mobile open. Additionally, many community run competitive leagues also offer cash prizes nowadays.

The game will die when they start paying top players. Supercell needs money to keep the game afloat, and they get their money from the players. So if they start paying their players then that's less money they can invest in new content and thus leads to the death of the game. Your idea will literally be the death of the game.
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 25 |

Find a new game. If its not fun and you need to be paid to do it, ridiculous.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Paid to play? Sounds like a job you would be just as bored with. I hope you find a way to enjoy the game. It not, please put your collectors outside your walls for the rest of us. Thanks.
    Last edited by JD4U; January 20th, 2021 at 01:07 AM.

Forum Superstar
    Good luck in your future endeavors.

It's the same as your life, if you don't know what else to do aside from doing the same thing over and over again, you will probably question your existence, its ok don't be hard on yourself.
    Last edited by maximooze007; January 20th, 2021 at 02:31 AM.

Bye bye then. Keep your collectors and mines outside

Spoken like someone's first time being maxed out.

Level 19
    - 14,655/23,500 | Champion II
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 222] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!