Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hero Hunting

Hero Hunting

I知 a bit confused about this on my mini

if the queen isn稚 sleeping , or upgrading , ie standing upright, I should be able to zap it and it should count for the event. Or do I have to deploy a certain amount of troops for it to count
    Last edited by helloworld2; January 19th, 2021 at 09:53 PM.

Forum Legend
    just need to knock out a hero that is awake, doesn't matter how you do it. The "easiest way" is to snipe with your queen on exposed exterior hero. Drop queen by defending hero, pop royal cloak, kill defending hero, resign from battle.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Forum Superstar
    To clarify: are you knocking out the heroes, or just the altars?

You need to take down the active sprites.

Edit: ninja'd
    Last edited by Kaledonian; January 19th, 2021 at 10:03 PM.

Just to add. Maybe I’m misunderstanding hitpoints.

So i attacked a level 51 AQ 2058 hitpoints with a max EQ first then a series of max lightning (560 damage). This damaged the altar but she was then still walking, so a few more lightning were needed to kill her. So how do I work out accurately what I need to kill her properly ?

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by helloworld2 View Post
    Just to add. Maybe I知 misunderstanding hitpoints.

So i attacked a level 51 AQ 2058 hitpoints with a max EQ first then a series of max lightning (560 damage). This damaged the altar but she was then still walking, so a few more lightning were needed to kill her. So how do I work out accurately what I need to kill her properly ?
    Why would anyone use so many spells to knock out a hero

You need to knock out a hero the walking (except GW) figure not the altar. It can be tricky hitting them just right with lightening.

just search for outside heroes and snipe them

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Forum Superstar
    Just to add. Maybe I知 misunderstanding hitpoints.

I wouldn't be wasting lots of expensive spells.

Do as Klavious suggests and next until you find an exposed hero & snipe it with your AQ. Use your GW (if you have one) as backup if necessary.

Edit: ninja'd again!
    Last edited by Kaledonian; January 19th, 2021 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    Why would anyone use so many spells to knock out a hero

You need to knock out a hero the walking (except GW) figure not the altar. It can be tricky hitting them just right with lightening.

just search for outside heroes and snipe them
    thanks for that explanation I’ll give that a go. I’m a TH12 with only BK up. On 15/40 and just wanted a quick way of doing it

thanks for that explanation I’ll give that a go. I’m a TH12 with only BK up. On 15/40 and just wanted a quick way of doing it
    Use a decoy and some head hunters...

Forum Superstar
    thanks for that explanation I値l give that a go. I知 a TH12 with only BK up. On 15/40 and just wanted a quick way of doing it
    Boost your BK, it's only 5 gems, to heal it quickly for an hour. Use a Giant to tank then the BK along with a Headhunter (optional). The BK's ability should recover enough health for back-to-back raids with short delays at worst.

Edit: ninja'd yet again!
    Last edited by Kaledonian; January 19th, 2021 at 10:19 PM.

Thanks for the tips guys. Esp the headhunter one