Thread: Managing several accounts

Fresh Spawn

Managing several accounts

Having many accounts, it seems really hard to track when each upgrades finishes. So I'm wondering, is there any way to receive notification when upgrade finish on different accounts. I know that you need to be logged in to one particular account but when ur not logged onto the other accounts, is there a way you can receive notifications?

My Samsung Tab gives me the notification of every account. It doesn't matter which one is signed in currently. My iPhone just gives me the notification of the signed in account. So I think it depends on your device.
    Last edited by Bito1; January 19th, 2021 at 10:28 PM.

or you can use an external tool for tracking progress on your bases.... I don't like having to use an external tool, but in some cases it can come in handy

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by EveryGoodNameIsTaken View Post
    You can add bots on discord and link 'em with your clan...they can even tell who upgraded what and to what level for the entire clan !

Or you can use some commands that let you know only about your accounts also
    is it free? and is it require clan mates to have discord also?

I'm using a spreadsheet. You're welcome to rip it off.

Input duration in the yellow "days" and "hours" cell, ctrl-C the "done" cell, shift+ctrl+V below in the appropriate cell (hat copies the value only, not the formula)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZJ4X3sjxAkhQNpgbVsPje2c_6RcUxX-U0rlGpRvk50Y/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited by obarthelemy; January 20th, 2021 at 06:11 AM.

I use a timer app on my phone. It lets you set numerous consecutive timers, each with a name. So for each account I have a builder and lab timer for my home and builder base, another if I want to schedule an attack, for war, star bonus, builder loot, etc and so on. At the start of each day, I check the timers for each base, and I set new ones as they go off. Itís quite efficient, and you can then check your timer app to see when the next activity is and what it is.

the one I use is called Multi Timer but there are others available

i have a spreadsheet for planning lab upgrades as I like to make sure I always get my 20% off if I have the Gold Pass. So I always have the lab coming free in the last few days of the month and always schedule an upgrade that takes me past the 10th of the month. Takes a bit of juggling but when the lab is the ultimate limiting factor on the home village, itís worth doing what you can...
    whatever

Quote Originally Posted by hyta666 View Post
    is it free? and is it require clan mates to have discord also?
    There are several free ones available, there's clash.ninja, clashofclans-tracker (they have a paid version too now I think), pixelcrux, clashtrack and I'm sure there are others

This is the primary reason I developed the Clash Ninja upgrade tracker. The tracker is web based and has push notification support for Windows, Android, macOS and Linux.

More details can be found here: https://www.clash.ninja/upgrade-tracker/overview
    Clash Ninja - Upgrade and Stats Tracker
    https://www.clash.ninja - Forum Thread

Forum Elder
    I had to bite the bullet and sign up for the SCID due to the recent decision for SC to stop supporting older devices.

I do like it though, it allows me to quickly switch between my accts and I can get up to speed on a bunch of things and keep close tabs on my three accts that i am grinding on (the 4th is pretty idle these days, but clan games are on the horizon...)

so though it does take some time to set up, It really makes managing my accts on one device MUCH easier.. (I am a confirmed skeptic doubter, but I find that it is nice to push a couple buttons and switch profiles in 10 seconds)

I feel like each account needs its own time, and I try to keep the builders busy as much as I can in this regard.

its an option anyhow, I dont use any spreadsheet or other 3rd party apps, (this is just a game at the heart of things)

YMMV, Clash on.

Quote Originally Posted by Bito1 View Post
    My Samsung Tab gives me the notification of every account. It doesn't matter which one is signed in currently. My iPhone just gives me the notification of the signed in account. So I think it depends on your device.
    Same

Would be awsome to have notifications for all my accounts at once.