Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Th14

Fresh Spawn

Th14

Instead of a town hall with new weapons attached to it, what about changing the village into an air-themed base? The town hall can be adjusted to either ground or air so additional strategies may be considered during war or regular attack. Potential new troops and defences will also relate to an air-themed village. Since it is town hall 14, most people that will meet such bases are town hall 11 or 12 and above so lower town hall bases don't have to worry about their weak air troops.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshadow View Post
    Instead of a town hall with new weapons attached to it, what about changing the village into an air-themed base? The town hall can be adjusted to either ground or air so additional strategies may be considered during war or regular attack. Potential new troops and defences will also relate to an air-themed village. Since it is town hall 14, most people that will meet such bases are town hall 11 or 12 and above so lower town hall bases don't have to worry about their weak air troops.
    So you want ALL ground troops to completely avoid attacking the TH if it is set to air?

Bad idea.

Forum Superstar
    Th11 is considered weak vs th13 townhall as it is now. Even th12 troops get takin out pretty quick vs a level 5 th13.

Your idea means you must keep strong air attacking troops for every attack. No thanks.

Fresh Spawn
    I think you all are missing the point. When the town hall is switch to air, it changes some of itís health status or something to compensate the transformation. People can choose whether itís air or ground instead of permanently set it on air. You donít have to use super strong troops since when itís set to air it will loses some itís attributes such as no self-destruct damages or 40% less health. If you guys are not in the legend leagues, then just pass the village (although you donít need to destroy town halls to gain loots). If you are, use some strategy that funnels your heroes such as the aq and rc to destroys the th 👌

I would be against that, unless

changing to air get rid of its weaponry and cut its hp in half. Just like blimp vs ww

air giga inferno by itself is massively 300x more difficulty
    Last edited by rurunix; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:24 PM.

Forum Superstar
    I think you all are missing the point. When the town hall is switch to air, it changes some of it’s health status or something to compensate the transformation. People can choose whether it’s air or ground instead of permanently set it on air. You don’t have to use super strong troops since when it’s set to air it will loses some it’s attributes such as no self-destruct damages or 40% less health. If you guys are not in the legend leagues, then just pass the village (although you don’t need to destroy town halls to gain loots). If you are, use some strategy that funnels your heroes such as the aq and rc to destroys the th ��
    We can't miss the point if vital information like this was never mentioned. You are aware that there is a portion of this game that doesn't involve LL called war? In wars you can have rushed townhalls that are all over the map.

There is a reason this skicky thread exists.
    GUIDE How-To-Create-Your-Own-Troop-Or-Spell
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:13 PM.

Millennial Club
    Uhh... I use hybrid in legends. How am I supposed to take out the townhall? Hope that the queen or RC snipes it? No thanks.
    Last edited by Cookiemonster123123; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:13 PM.
    Squidward>spongebob

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster123123 View Post
    Uhh... I use hybrid in legends. How am I supposed to take out the townhall? Hope that the queen or RC snipes it? No thanks.
    Flying hogs.

Lightbulb Lets make th14, a flying building!

At th13, town halls defend them self, so i guess th 14 will defend it's self as well. But how ?
    Well, in my opinion it would be nice if th14 was a flying object. You need a troop that can target flying objects to attack it. Does it sound op and unfair? Yes it is. That is why after the first shot the th will activate and fall. Now it might sound meaningless... But what if the th can damage troops as it falls ? Yes that would be nice. Lets make our th14 a big crusher like the one from builder base!

There's an existing discussion here: https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1943353-Th14

The consensus is nobody likes it. We shouldn't be forced to use air troops because if they get killed before they can touch the TH then there goes any possibility of getting 3 stars
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 25 |