Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: about the event for the book of heroes

Fresh Spawn

Unhappy about the event for the book of heroes

Hi, I have 3 accounts, 2 th8 accounts and one th7 account. Every time I attack I get 1 hero for progress. I mention that I work 12 hours a day and sleep 8 hours, plus time to shop, eat, take a shower and other necessary daily things, and now comes the question: how can I get the hero book on all accounts? because I consider that 40 heroes in 3 days is too much and too little time. In my case, I have to make 120 attacks in my free time which is a little.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by ledoma View Post
    Hi, I have 3 accounts, 2 th8 accounts and one th7 account. Every time I attack I get 1 hero for progress. I mention that I work 12 hours a day and sleep 8 hours, plus time to shop, eat, take a shower and other necessary daily things, and now comes the question: how can I get the hero book on all accounts? because I consider that 40 heroes in 3 days is too much and too little time. In my case, I have to make 120 attacks in my free time which is a little.
    Multiple accounts are not required to play. I have more than 3 accounts but prioritize which accounts I truly want to do events on and if I get more done then bonus.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    It is your choice to have that many accounts. TBH, not many people will have three accounts at a low enough level to only be getting one hero per attack.

And at those levels, heroes are quick enough to not need books anyhow, it really isn't worth the effort of trying to complete the event until your heroes are at the point where they are taking 5-8 days to upgrade. Which means quite late TH9 (by which time you will be getting two heroes on most attacks).

If you happen to complete it, that will be nice, but don't worry about it if you can't.

Not all events are suitable for all players. Just do the ones that fit your play style, and ignore the rest.

You're right that for lower accounts like your th8s, it is harder to complete these event since you have only one hero and are mostly attacking bases with only one hero. On the other hand, you also have less need for the book. You have only one hero to upgrade and the upgrades aren't as long as the higher level players. As for your th7, even less need for the book.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

I have a th9, and anytime a boh is offered I do my best to make sure I have one in my TH so I can collect the 50 gems, books are a waste for 2 days of builder time.
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220

While others have commented on the specific need of the book, my general advice is that tf you are that busy, please manage a good life balance and not run 3 accounts at max capacity ("max capacity" being you are trying to keep heroes under upgrade at all times, trying to complete all events etc.). I have many friends who quit the game due to sheer burnout.
    IGN: czar, TH:13, BH:9
    exp: 237 ,War stars: 2,900+, Donations: 600,000+

Different advice:

Build an army of dragons, And next until you find an exposed king, and just snipe him.

Don't worry about dropping down low as there is lots of loot at that TH level in pretty much every league including silver/bronze. And the lower you go the more easily-snipable kings and even a few queens you will see.

good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by shepherdgirl View Post
    Different advice:

Build an army of dragons, And next until you find an exposed king, and just snipe him.

Don't worry about dropping down low as there is lots of loot at that TH level in pretty much every league including silver/bronze. And the lower you go the more easily-snipable kings and even a few queens you will see.

good luck!
    Yep. I did this on my th12 and sniper 40 heroes in about 20 minutes. Needed to drop trophies anyway so win win.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    Different advice:

good luck!
    That's an excellent suggestion. Same with baby dragons or minions.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 21 - 763 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme

New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Different advice:

good luck!
    I too did it as my spell factory is upgrading at my main account (for invisibility) so i had to take a full bb full of valkyries and raging them and drop them off where i could get maximum possible heroes. Worked fine for me although i got down to champ III from champ I. Also i had to wait 10 minutes every time. Despite that i got this finished in around 3-4 hours of non stop clash.