Thread: Permits and derbies

Permits and derbies

Maybe a bit of a rant but I do not understand the logic with the prizes of the derbies. I understand we can spin at a cost of 5 diamonds to refresh the board and try to get more permits (only reason I spin) but today with the end of bunny derby (3 extra horseshoes) I spun 6x and only achieved going from 2 permits to 3. In general all other 'prizes' remained the same.

So I spent 30 diamonds for 1 permit and really no other valuable prizes came up as well.

Shouldn't the prize structure be a lot more balanced?

Pro Member
    I limit myself to 1 refresh per derby. I figure if I don't get extra scrolls on that first refresh then my luck sucks that week. LOL. But yes, I do think that your odds of getting scrolls, diamonds and puzzle pieces should increase with each refresh.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Not sure how many permits you still need, maybe this thread will give you some info about the limit of permit.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-%28scrolls%29

There are some special items like puzzle piece, expansion permit and blueprint that the game will not give you more than what you can use. It is by design.
    Last edited by meonhoc; January 19th, 2021 at 10:33 AM.
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 153♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

I still need about 70 permits so that is not the case

Oh, then I have no idea.
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 153♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

Does anyone know how many scrolls are possible in the chill bunny derby? I’m guessing, as usual, three in the bunny horseshoes but what about the other horseshoes since there are more than usual? Still in horseshoe 4 and 7? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by WhistleStopFarm View Post
    Does anyone know how many scrolls are possible in the chill bunny derby? I’m guessing, as usual, three in the bunny horseshoes but what about the other horseshoes since there are more than usual? Still in horseshoe 4 and 7? Thanks!
    Looks like 4 total with 3 in the bunny area. I spun 7 times and my neighbour 6 times with only getting this total.

A really waste of diamonds and I bet we probably could have gone on until we had no diamonds left without getting that 2nd one that is usually in the regular areas. Good for SC but not good for players!

Another example of where the users have no idea as to what is available or not in terms of permits. Iíve had issues on transparency in this game for a long time (as another example when they do a new version what are all the bug fixes/ improvements done).

I ended up with 3 in the bunny horseshoes and one in the very last horseshoe after several reshuffles.