Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The clan is joined by many players from Iran, Iraq.

  1. #11
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    5
    Our co-leader forgot about several facts. Other opened Russian clans of the same level and similar popular clan names in Latin alphabet don't have such problems, because our co-leader checked it in other Russian clans. Our problem has been going on for a one year. Besides, not only Iran, Iraq and Turkey, but also many countries of Asia and North Africa are joining us. It is mainly about Muslim peoples. And we don't see any players from South, Central and North America at all. Also we do not see players from Europe and China, they do not join our clan. That doesn't match with statistics of allocation players by countrys.
    That is very big problem for us. Russian players don't come to us. Those who speak Arabic, Turkic, Persian come to us every minute in big quantities. Doesn't matter is our clan opened or by invitation, they come every moment. They use us as global chat and flooding the chat with 100 messages in Arabic in few hours.
    We think that the problem is in the recommendation service in the clan search module and we ask SC to check it. It seems like abnormal for us. Look like we are placed in the Middle East, not in Russia.
    The reason you gave about why they joining us doesn't correlates with our investigation in others Russian clans and statistical information of COC players count in the Internet.
    We checked it all before posting in the forum.
    Last edited by pavelpmx; January 19th, 2021 at 01:23 PM.

  2. #12
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    Belarus
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by pavelpmx View Post
    Our co-leader forgot about several facts. Other opened Russian clans of the same level and similar popular clan names in Latin alphabet don't have such problems, because our co-leader checked it in other Russian clans. Our problem has been going on for a one year. Besides, not only Iran, Iraq and Turkey, but also many countries of Asia and North Africa are joining us. It is mainly about Muslim peoples. And we don't see any players from South, Central and North America at all. Also we do not see players from Europe and China, they do not join our clan. That doesn't match with statistics of allocation players by countrys.
    That is very big problem for us. Russian players don't come to us. Those who speak Arabic, Turkic, Persian come to us every minute in big quantities. Doesn't matter is our clan opened or by invitation, they come every moment. They use us as global chat and flooding the chat with 100 messages in Arabic in few hours.
    We think that the problem is in the recommendation service in the clan search module and we ask SC to check it. It seems like abnormal for us. Look like we are placed in the Middle East, not in Russia.
    The reason you gave about why they joining us doesn't correlates with our investigation in others Russian clans and statistical information of COC players count in the Internet.
    We checked it all before posting in the forum.
    The clan leader detailed the problem. A problem that has been haunting us for a whole year.
    Last edited by Sergius93; January 19th, 2021 at 11:06 PM.

  3. #13
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    Belarus
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by pavelpmx View Post
    That is very big problem for us. Russian players don't come to us. Those who speak Arabic, Turkic, Persian come to us every minute in big quantities. Doesn't matter is our clan opened or by invitation, they come every moment. They use us as global chat and flooding the chat with 100 messages in Arabic in few hours.
    https://web.facebook.com/10000219521...5210510562087/

  4. #14
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    Belarus
    Posts
    8
    Why are we being ignored?

    New day, the same problem.
    https://www.facebook.com/10000219521...7399493676522/
    Last edited by Sergius93; January 20th, 2021 at 07:56 PM.

  5. #15
    Forum Superstar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    3,755
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergius93 View Post
    Why are we being ignored?

    New day, the same problem.
    https://www.facebook.com/10000219521...7399493676522/
    This is a players forum. Support doesn't work here, nobody can help you except join your clan and change status to closed.

    Which is probably what you should do for a couple weeks.

  6. #16
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    5
    Where is exactly support working? Maybe we can write that issue in another place? We do not expect an immediate response. We hope that they will hear us and perhaps react someday.

  7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by pavelpmx View Post
    Where is exactly support working? Maybe we can write that issue in another place? We do not expect an immediate response. We hope that they will hear us and perhaps react someday.
    Support work in game.

    But there is nothing they can do to help you. They can't influence who joins your can.

  8. #18
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    5
    Not offensive, any support action in the game interface redirects to this forum. Is no way to find another path to support. I disagree with you, maybe you have not read our previously messages. It is not occasional "joins". It is the system, broken system. I play in the COC about 7 year, i didn't saw that before closing global chat and implementing new "find the clan" system. By the way, i rule the clan all that 7 years and recruiting players by myself. What is going on right now, It is anomaly.

  9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by pavelpmx View Post
    Not offensive, any support action in the game interface redirects to this forum. Is no way to find another path to support.
    I'm not sure if the out of game process here still works, but https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...In-Out-of-game

    I disagree with you, maybe you have not read our previously messages. It is not occasional "joins". It is the system, broken system. I play in the COC about 7 year, i didn't saw that before closing global chat and implementing new "find the clan" system. By the way, i rule the clan all that 7 years and recruiting players by myself. What is going on right now, It is anomaly.
    Disagree all you like, but what I stated is just simple fact, not opinion.

    Supercell Support cannot do anything to influence who joins your clan. They will not be able to help you.

  10. #20
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    5
    I have found other support option where you told. Thank you for show me the way. I will try to use it. We didn't expect any influence from SC to players. We asking for check location by region for our clan in "recommended clans" in "find the clan" interface in the game. Remind you, we thought the game placed our clan to Middle East region, not in Russia or Eastern Europe. That's why we do not believe that foreign players came to us by their own free will, it is not they decision. We thought that was impose by broken "find clan" module in the game.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •