Thread: Beware when collecting your final expansion permits (scrolls)

Beware when collecting your final expansion permits (scrolls)

This morning before collecting my derby threshold rewards I needed 8 scrolls to open my final piece of land. With my hood having caught all 3 bunny’s, 5 scrolls were available here for me (one in each of the 3 bunny reward columns, one in column 4 and one in column 7). However no scroll was showing in column 4 so I used 5 diamonds to spin the rewards, however after numerous spinning no scroll appeared.

My assumption is that no scroll will ever appear because I still have one waiting to collect from the valley rewards and 3 to collect from the final farm pass rewards thus making the final 4 I need.

If my reasoning is correct I have unnecessarily wasted a lot of diamonds - and I also wonder what Supercell will replace the scrolls with in my future farm pass rewards?
    Last edited by Sooty123; January 18th, 2021 at 09:41 AM.
    Farm 287 - Town 95
    Barn 15,200 - Silo 14,050
    kik: perky76

Yes, that is how puzzle pieces work so scrolls should be the same. Scrolls shown in awards waiting to be collected already count so new ones won’t appear.

It’s a bit odd now as the one in the valley rewards has become unavailable ! - I now have 3 showing to collect in the farm pass rewards but need 4 to complete - so why has the one in the valley been greyed out?
    Farm 287 - Town 95

Watching out for sneakpeeks in Bunny ears
    Derby first. You are probably opted in this Bingo derby?

Even no permit presented on any horseshoes column, since there is a possibility to shuffle, you can only buy from the Valley when there is no derby prize waiting for you (after claiming derby rewards and no derby in progress where you are opted in).
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 153♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

Thanks Meonhoc - yes I’m in the bingo derby - I guess I should be able to gain one from the rewards there
    Farm 287 - Town 95

Pro Member
    I am very far from expanding all my land but I will keep your advice in mind. Thank you!
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Centennial Club
    I need 12 permits to open last piece of land. I have only 1 permit in 4 column of derby prizes and there is no permit in 7 column even after many reshuffle. There are no permits in my farm pass also. There was no permit in last 'spin the wheel-1 expansion permit guaranteed' event also. Valley is starting in 2 days.

I am still very far from goal. I had read you thread earlier but I was not hoping to be hit by this block so far from target. Do I have to wait for 11 more derbies each giving 1 permit for final piece of land?