Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How 'secure' is SCID?

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #211
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Right. All I meant was that piper and jr are both tied to my sc id. However, other than that link visible to me, clash doesn't link them in any visible way. At least in game. Maybe my sc id friends can see it.
    No, they can't because the only link is that they are both remembered on the same device. There is no in-game link between the accounts that could be seen by anybody else.

Very good information Darian. I just discovered that Tagged displays my birthday to the entire world. I am so glad the date is wrong. Your birthday is a crucial piece of information for identity thieves. Guard it like your SSN number (if you're an American) otherwise your other government ID info. I don't think SC uses our birthday but many other places do.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8
    My post is opinion unless I specifically state it's a fact.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #213
    Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    ...I don't think SC uses our birthday but many other places do.
    Forum members are required to declare their date of birth when registering their forum account. It is possible to see "today's birthdays" on the front page of the forum.

You do have complete control over whether or not it is displayed and, if displayed, in what format. Some choose to show their date without the year, others just their age, but there is also an option for full date of birth.

Personally, I hide my date of birth, so it is visible only to Supercell staff, other mods, and admins.

If anyone wants to check on their own profile, tap on settings at the top of the forum page, scroll right down, and tap on "edit profile" at the bottom left.

Hay Day level 200 (main farm) - I have seven others!

A Loop Hole In Supercell Id

Suppose Darian And Me Meet On Social Platform. Darian Have Two Account Of Th4 and Th13 in Same Mobile Login with Supercell. I ask darian to Give me your Small Id Th 4For one Day( Only Login With Supercell) After 1 Hour i also Access Darian Th13 Account Id And Transfer to my gmail Account.
    i want to know How it possible to access another id Without Any information. U can try it on Facebook How its Done by Scammers. Please fix it Soon I lost my Account By this.

Quote Originally Posted by dutt94993 View Post
    Suppose Darian And Me Meet On Social Platform. Darian Have Two Account Of Th4 and Th13 in Same Mobile Login with Supercell. I ask darian to Give me your Small Id Th 4For one Day( Only Login With Supercell) After 1 Hour i also Access Darian Th13 Account Id And Transfer to my gmail Account.
    i want to know How it possible to access another id Without Any information. U can try it on Facebook How its Done by Scammers. Please fix it Soon I lost my Account By this.
    You lost your account by lending someone your account for 1 day. Oh yes you just stirred up the thread again.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #216
    Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    You lost your account by lending someone your account for 1 day. Oh yes you just stirred up the thread again.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post

What Cap Said. besides, wasnt this already discussed like 300 times before this? well, i guess 301 is the charm

played clash of clans for 3 years...or was it 4? Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop
    my main account: https://www.clash.ninja/stats-tracke...ctor-9990lcc2p
    my clan thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...nation-clan%21

I hope you never run into this guy...

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images | War Base Order

My fix would be to ban all of your accounts and Darian's accounts in that scenario. You get banned for scamming Darian. Darian gets banned for allowing others to access his account. What is it you want to fix? You want to make it easier to break the terms of service by giving access away for one of the accounts?

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Nice post.. This has helped alleviate some of my concerns..
    My worry was "surely not everyone whom loses their account is slack with breaking the TOS or personal details"..
    But I am starting to realise that they probably are after all... Or at least the vast majority are.