Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Bring New Rules To CWL

I disagree.
    This will increase clans with non TH13s in the Champs 1 CWL ,since Champs 1 clans who happens to lose some members will feel forced to play there as they will get demoted either way whether they play in Champs 1 or not.

Great minds think alike,but fools seldom differ.

Youtube : Rak Gaming CoC
    Twitter : @Rak_coc
    Discord: Rak#2304

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    I disagree.
    This will increase clans with non TH13s in the Champs 1 CWL ,since Champs 1 clans who happens to lose some members will feel forced to play there as they will get demoted either way whether they play in Champs 1 or not.
    Forcing champ 1 clan to play CWL is a good thing. Have you thought abou why in c1 CWL 3 clans gets demoted? It is because there is too little clans running C1. By doing this, it will encourage more clans to run C1.

I think demotion in a month is too fast like people have said. Two months is probably just nice.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Alextzh View Post
    Forcing champ 1 clan to play CWL is a good thing. Have you thought abou why in c1 CWL 3 clans gets demoted? It is because there is too little clans running C1. By doing this, it will encourage more clans to run C1.

I think demotion in a month is too fast like people have said. Two months is probably just nice.
    The reason for 3 clans getting demoted is that SC want to keep the numbers reasonably stable. Nothing to do with too few clans running C1.

Though I do agree that demoting clans (and not just from C1) after 2-3 seasons of not taking part is very reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    I disagree.
    Is this really an issue? Are there a lot of Ch1 clans who lose members and then decide to not do CWL?
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH9-13
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/byNR2xZ
    TH11 - Doctor Worm 50/50/20 heroes/near max d
    TH12 - doug 65/65/40 heroes

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    The issue with making this an across the board thing is that it's easily abused at tiers below Champs to maximize wins, without even participating. It makes it even easier to bounce between tiers for easy wins. basically 2 clans that you rotate through each CWL would allow you to bounce back and forth winning in a given tier each CWL, then switching. For this to work right now the dormant clan must have at least 15 accounts so it can participate and drop.

Further, if a clan in say Masters 1 takes a few months off due to any number of reasons, suddenly they find themselves WAY below where they should be. Not saying this happens a lot, but it does seem every CWL I see 1 or two clans that have gaps in their CWL participation, so it may not be a small number.

Obviously, there's a benefit for clans that lost some big accounts - they can start up a new clan while the old falls to a more manageable level...but this is just wasting medals to avoid war losses.

Honestly, I don't care about clans parking at Champs 1, so I really don't think this is necessary either way.
    IMO the OP is overly complicating things. Treat it no differently than the beginning of the season where you show a blank in your personal league until you actually attack. For C1 (actually you could do this for all leagues),if you dont reenter next month, your clan status shows a blank instead of C1 and remains so until you enter that clan in CWL again. No dropping necessary. You want the title, keep earning it.
    Last edited by Tosti111; January 22nd, 2021 at 04:03 PM.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    IMO the OP is overly complicating things. Treat it no differently than the beginning of the season where you show a blank in your personal league until you actually attack. For C1 (actually you could do this for all leagues),if you dont reenter next month, your clan status shows a blank instead of C1 and remains so until you enter that clan in CWL again. No dropping necessary. You want the title, keep earning it.
    So you're technically still in Ch1 it just would not show up? Good idea, and a simple solution.

That said, if your war log is open it's still easy enough to see where you are in CWL, but I guess that's less obvious.
    TMBG Discord server:

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    Good idea, so far as tackling those that simply park within the tier..
    It would show them for the sandbaggers that they are, but for recon purposes one would get a true picture of their ability for regular war.

Who is it harming if a clan has Champs 1 listed in the clan description? There is no search function in game that it affects, there is no list or leader boards sorting clans by cwl league ranking. So why impliment a new feature that has nothing to add to the game.
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220

Forum Superstar
    Lots of people saying this is a good idea, but there's precious little of why it's such a good idea.

What is it setting out the achieve; what is the actual problem, if any?

If it's to counter higher level players or clans sandbagging in lower leagues, how is this going to prevent it?

What am I missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    Lots of people saying this is a good idea, but there's precious little of why it's such a good idea.

What is it setting out the achieve; what is the actual problem, if any?

If it's to counter higher level players or clans sandbagging in lower leagues, how is this going to prevent it?

What am I missing?
    Read the OP:

Quote Originally Posted by naveenreddy1990 View Post
    Many champ 1 clans are not playing CWL in their main clans

and most of the CHAMP 1 clans are playing their CWL in their secondary new clans

so win or loose in their secondary clans doesn't matters in most purposes and they are keeping champ 1 badges to their main clans permanently
    It seems he's concerned about Champs 1 "squatters" so to speak.

I personally don't think it's really an issue, but would be agreeable to a few of the alternatives mentioned.
    TMBG Discord server: