Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Bring New Rules To CWL

Lightbulb Bring New Rules To CWL

Many champ 1 clans are not playing CWL in their main clans

and most of the CHAMP 1 clans are playing their CWL in their secondary new clans

so win or loose in their secondary clans doesn't matters in most purposes and they are keeping champ 1 badges to their main clans permanently

so i am requesting that to bring a new rule

Those who don't play CWL in CHAMP clans give a one level demotion for each month

Thank You

While I agree that it can be irritating when Champ 1 capable players play in a lower league, this might be the most awful way to ‘punish’ those clans imo. Please no.

Also, I don’t think ‘most’ even do this. Most normal clans just do CWL in their main. Sure, there will always be clans that move to another lower league clan... but saying most clans do that would be wrong.

Still searching for the hog rider in BB...
    Quote Originally Posted by naveenreddy1990 View Post

and most of the CHAMP 1 clans are playing their CWL in their secondary new clans

so win or loose in their secondary clans doesn't matters in most purposes and they are keeping champ 1 badges to their main clans permanently

Those who don't play CWL in CHAMP clans give a one level demotion for each month

Thank You
    Why? It seems you don't like people having the badge. You too can try to join a Champ1 clan to get the badge (some have done so to get the statue), but a player doesn't keep the badge when he leaves the clan. If you are talking about the clan only, then what does it harm? They have genuinely reached Champ 1.

Thank You
    I will also ask what difference does it make?
    Is there really a badge for playing in Champs 1?..
    That is giving me a mental image of a birthday card now..

Once again tho, if not playing their main clan every season, or even at all, is a problem, then it is only a problem to a small sub set of clans/players..
    Me personally, I dont care what tier a clan is playing in, other than my own clan..

But you are looking at remedying what they are doing by punishing others whom are at a lesser playing standard than those players are at..
    If there is a problem with what they are doing, it is that they are playing below their skill level, against players of inferior ability..
    And you want to compound that problem by forcing the main clan into a lower position than their skill set has placed them?.. Really?

SC dont stop players freely moving clans, and if they decide to move en masse to another clan for whatever reason, it is nobody's business but theirs..
    And there is nothing within the rules of cwl that a clan has to compete in any given season, nor should there be..

i have seen posts whereby a Champ 1 clan has migrated for a season due to circumstances leaving them light for the season..
    And your proposal would see them demoted automatically due to interference from real world influence?

Aren't they punished already???
    Joining lower league they get less medals, isn't that enough.

Thank You
    One month is too fast, but I could see some sense in having it happen eventually sort of like how in combat sports the champ loses the belt after not fighting for a certain amount of time. However, in the end what is the benefit to forcing them down to Champs2 where they make it less fun for the other clans there? I suppose the counter to this is they are there anyway, just with a different name. Hopefully, we will be expanding to Titans league soon.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Thank You
    That is actually a good idea. Maybe one month is too soon, how about after two months they get demoted?

I think this would actually be a good idea in Champs. I don't think it should be implemented below that level though.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH9-13
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/byNR2xZ
    TH11 - Doctor Worm 50/50/20 heroes/near max d
    TH12 - doug 65/65/40 heroes

Why have it in one league, but not in another?..
    Either make cwl mandatory or by choice.

The only use I find for even having cwl results and status displayed is to give me some idea as to their playing skill during regular spin..
    Being in Champ 1 is a big deal i guess, and I can understand a clan that wishes to recruit wanting to retain that status..
    But if they are sandbagging every season, then they will be found out with a quick view, either in their war details if displayed publicly, or on arrival at latest for those whom are drawn in.

other than that, it simply means the team that pushed them to that level were highly skilled, and no guarantee those members are still on the roster..
    It is simply a vanity issue, of which I have no concern..

Choice is over rated anyway..

The issue with making this an across the board thing is that it's easily abused at tiers below Champs to maximize wins, without even participating. It makes it even easier to bounce between tiers for easy wins. basically 2 clans that you rotate through each CWL would allow you to bounce back and forth winning in a given tier each CWL, then switching. For this to work right now the dormant clan must have at least 15 accounts so it can participate and drop.

Further, if a clan in say Masters 1 takes a few months off due to any number of reasons, suddenly they find themselves WAY below where they should be. Not saying this happens a lot, but it does seem every CWL I see 1 or two clans that have gaps in their CWL participation, so it may not be a small number.

Obviously, there's a benefit for clans that lost some big accounts - they can start up a new clan while the old falls to a more manageable level...but this is just wasting medals to avoid war losses.

Honestly, I don't care about clans parking at Champs 1, so I really don't think this is necessary either way.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH9-13
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/byNR2xZ
    TH11 - Doctor Worm 50/50/20 heroes/near max d
    TH12 - doug 65/65/40 heroes