Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Bring New Rules To CWL

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    Not your finest moment puma.

My post was about "why & it was aimed at those in agreement.

Telling me to read the OP (which hasn't been taken well chez Kal), followed by your interpretation of the OP & concluding with your agreeability to some solutions (to something that isn't really an issue for you) does not cover anything I asked in my post.

So again, why is it an issue (or not, if that's your position)? What does it aim to achieve?

To clarify, is it about sandbagging or is it just about status?
    Relax. My post was not intended to offend you. It seemed clear to me that the op was concerned about clans squatting in champs 1 without having to consistently defend their ranking. This could be an issue for clans up there that defend their position EVERY cwl.

Obviously this is an assumption on my part, but a pretty safe one. I (and i assume others) was offering suggestions that the op could merge into a full idea to present in the suggestions forum.

Either way since the op hasn't returned this is probably a dead issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    If that truly is the issue, no amount of demoting or losing the history is going to fix that.

The driver for that behaviour is not about holding onto an achievement, it is about not being able to cope with a universe in which you dont win all the time. Sadly, there is a number of folks out there who fall into this category.
    Unless their motivation is to get many clans to Champs1, leaving a placeholder account in each one. (I suspect your guess is more often the reason.)
    Last edited by 2222; January 23rd, 2021 at 08:07 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Unless their motivation is to get many clans to Champs1, leaving a placeholder account in each one. (I suspect your guess is more often the reason.)
    I suspect that even then that getting many clans to Champs1 is simply a convenient excuse for other behaviour.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.