Thread: Home base scenery & Hero Skin purchases...

Home base scenery & Hero Skin purchases...

I missed out on buying the winter scenery for my home village and and wanted it allot.. Hoping that supercell makes this available to buy with gems by clicking on our townhall sometime down the road like the cosmetic section of hero skins.. Also anyone know how many different scenerys have been available to get? I have none somehow never seen sometimes i can't get on for few weeks due to job and fam things..

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikey31 View Post
    I missed out on buying the winter scenery for my home village and and wanted it allot.. Hoping that supercell makes this available to buy with gems by clicking on our townhall sometime down the road like the cosmetic section of hero skins.. Also anyone know how many different scenerys have been available to get? I have none somehow never seen sometimes i can't get on for few weeks due to job and fam things..
    There have been 3: Clashy Constructs, a pirate/beach theme one (don't rememver the name), and the winter scenery.

I think they were all released as an exclusive offer, so the likelihood of them being offered for gems is quite slim.