Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: XP Level

Why everything has to be for the benefit of the supercell, players play and pay for the game should sometimes be good to the players and not just the supercell. Brawl Stars gets 10 points on each level. Just make a supercell of things can be 1-5 gems. Players who are already lvl big will receive a reward for each level as in Clash Royal that players received after the new update last year

Quote Originally Posted by PavleBiber View Post
    Why everything has to be for the benefit of the supercell, players play and pay for the game should sometimes be good to the players and not just the supercell. Brawl Stars gets 10 points on each level. Just make a supercell of things can be 1-5 gems. Players who are already lvl big will receive a reward for each level as in Clash Royal that players received after the new update last year
    Stop spreading fake information
    Brawl stars gives 10 points ,you did not mention what those 10 points are.Those 10 points are brawl tokens which is used to progress in brawl pass which is similar to season pass of coc.they don't give gems.
    Clash royale doesn't give anything like gems for xp ,it just upgrades the tower to next level which can be equated to upgrading town hall.
    Either you don't play these games or you were trying to mislead people
    Last edited by Ullaspn; January 17th, 2021 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JIN2020 View Post
    Since exp can be manipulated / inflated and not limited or based to your TH lvl, skill, or time in game, it should not be rewarded in any means that can affect someone's progress. (Like gems/potions/books/and the like)

I suggest easthetics rewards that does not affect gameplay or give advantage. (Like Customizable color of the XP icon, or if you reach lvl 500 you get golden flaming xp number or maybe other designs depending certain lvl (separated every 50s),

50 - classic blu, 100 - wooden, 150 - ice/frozen (with fog effect), 200 - gold (with little sparky animation), 250 - platinum, 300 - Fire (Flame), 350 - Lava (with popping lava animation and smoke), 400 - Electricity (with animation as well), 450 - Space? (Because of BB, the night sky), 500 - flaming gold.

So far, the only thing associated or unlockable with XP lvl is decorations.
    Actually such thing already exists as and when you cross certain xp levels you will unlock decorations.

I personally like the idea of getting 1-3 gems per level, as it gives more value to xp. mabe it could be a random gem count given per xp level, and at lower levels there is even a chance you dont get gems, perhaps like this:

levels 1-25:

no gems: 40% chance

1 gems: 30% chance

2 gems: 20% chance

3 gems: 10% chance

levels 25-50:

no gems: 30% chance

1 gems: 35% chance

2 gems: 25% chance

levels 50-75:

no gems: 25% chance

1 gem: 40% chance

2 gems: 25% chance

levels 75-100:

no gems: 20% chance

2 gems: 30% chance

levels 100-150

no gems: 10% chance

2 gems: 35% chance

3 gems: 15% chance

levels 150-200

no gems: 5% chance

2 gems: 40% chance

3 gems: 15% chance

levels 200+

no gems(just for fun): 1% chance

1 gem: 37% chance

2 gems: 40% chance

3 gems: 22% chance

and perhaps every 50 levels past 200 you get a 25 gem reward

also, i fnd xp, while it doesn't have a key purpose in the game, it does have some small uses.

also, it was mentioned "what about players who already surpassed those levels?" I say just apply the odds mentioned above to all their current levels and give them those gems they technically earned over the years.

played clash of clans for 3 years...or was it 4? Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop
    my main account: https://www.clash.ninja/stats-tracke...ctor-9990lcc2p
    my clan thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...nation-clan%21

Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    Stop spreading fake information
    Brawl stars gives 10 points ,you did not mention what those 10 points are.Those 10 points are brawl tokens which is used to progress in brawl pass.they don't give gems.
    Clash royale doesn't give anything like gems for xp ,it just upgrades the tower to next level which can be equated to upgrading town hall.
    Either you don't play these games or you were trying to mislead people

You understand my written message very badly, but that's why he understood and explained it nicely (chilepepper101)

You understand my written message very badly, but that's why he understood and explained it nicely (chilepepper101)
    I don't care much about your idea.
    But you brawl stars and clash royale give gems for experience is false information.

I like the idea. You get xp through upgrades, giving troops to clanmates, achievements and destroyed townhalls. All good things. The point with long time players is a problem. I would say it's best to give them all the gems of their levels.

Forum Superstar
    You completely misunderstood my point.

Why would Supercell even consider a move that would alienate longer term players (if they didn't get a retrospective award) or cost themselves a temporary, but significant, dip in gem sales? They are, first and foremost, a business & your idea would hurt them one way or the other. Why can't you see that no matter how pleasant your idea may be, it's really not practical.

Forum Elder
    “Sometimes be good for the players”? Silver pass, sell items you cannot use on silver pass for gems, daily gems from the gem mine, clearing obstacles for gems, events for gems, magic items of all sorts and medals for CWL which can buy books and hammers. How are all those free things NOT for the benefit of players?
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    “Sometimes be good for the players”? Silver pass, sell items you cannot use on silver pass for gems, daily gems from the gem mine, clearing obstacles for gems, events for gems, magic items of all sorts and medals for CWL which can buy books and hammers. How are all those free things NOT for the benefit of players?
    Imagine that there is none of that, but that you pay 5 dollars for every attack you do 😂😂😂😂