Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: XP Level

XP Level

The level can reach up to 500. Strong players are on average at the level of 250-350. But it serves no purpose. Maybe some very small rewards change the significance of the next level.

The prize can be 10 gems for level up.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by PavleBiber View Post
    The level can reach up to 500. Strong players are on average at the level of 250-350. But it serves no purpose. Maybe some very small rewards change the significance of the next level.

That's a lot of easy gems at lower levels.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    That's a lot of easy gems at lower levels.
    Maybe they can start the gem reward at a certain level.

Or, they could start by giving 1 gem per level for 1-49. 50-99 could be 2 gems. 100-199 could be 3 gems. 200+ could be 5 gems per level.

This way, lower levels wouldn't be swimming in gems just from levelling and the higher you go, the longer it takes to level, thus balancing it out some.

Not sure either of these ideas would work, but just throwing it out there.

Forum Superstar

Are these th6s considered stronger than a th12 that is under 250xp? This link shows why exp is pointless and shouldn't give any types of rewards for reaching any level.
    https://www.clashofstats.com/ranking...vel/global/6/1

Forum All-Star

XP level is the easiest of measures for how good a player is.

XP level is one of the things that I wish the clan could be ordered by.

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    Are these th6s considered stronger than a th12 that is under 250xp? This link shows why exp is pointless and shouldn't give any types of rewards for reaching any level.
    https://www.clashofstats.com/ranking...vel/global/6/1
    TH6s over 100xp are extremely aberrant. They are not normal players.

A TH12 at 100xp is a rusher. I’ll still look, but they’ll probably be rejected as a rusher.

Quote Originally Posted by George1971 View Post
    XP level is the easiest of measures for how good a player is.

XP level is one of the things that I wish the clan could be ordered by.
    Disagree. Xp has nothing to do with how good of a player someone is. Mine is inflated because I can check in a lot throughout the day and fill requests. There are other much better attackers in my clan with lower xp. The only value in my opinion is to see an outlier withsuper low xp for town hall level. However, I never look at it. Dont care. I look at the base.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by joemann8478 View Post
    Maybe they can start the gem reward at a certain level.

Or, they could start by giving 1 gem per level for 1-49. 50-99 could be 2 gems. 100-199 could be 3 gems. 200+ could be 5 gems per level.

This way, lower levels wouldn't be swimming in gems just from levelling and the higher you go, the longer it takes to level, thus balancing it out some.

Not sure either of these ideas would work, but just throwing it out there.
    Maybe this, even if no one swims in jewels, let the average be 10 jewels at 300 levels, that's 3,000 jewels, by playing in year two, you get that much from the trees, I've been playing for 5 years th 13 max and lvl 265 that's a small ptocenat jewels at that time, whoever works for lvl gets a reward for that as shyo are people 300+ lvl. Some small bonus on level up is welcome

Forum Superstar
    Maybe this, even if no one swims in jewels, let the average be 10 jewels at 300 levels, that's 3,000 jewels, by playing in year two, you get that much from the trees, I've been playing for 5 years th 13 max and lvl 265 that's a small ptocenat jewels at that time, whoever works for lvl gets a reward for that as shyo are people 300+ lvl. Some small bonus on level up is welcome
    What do you propose to do about longer term players?

I'm at level 240, what do I get? Nothing? A bundle of free gems for past endeavours?

I just don't see how your idea could be implemented without either upsetting a huge proportion of the player base; or costing Supercell a nontrivial chunk of change. It's one or the other & I don't see a win for Supercell other than not doing it at all.

New Bloke/Chick
    Since exp can be manipulated / inflated and not limited or based to your TH lvl, skill, or time in game, it should not be rewarded in any means that can affect someone's progress. (Like gems/potions/books/and the like)

I suggest easthetics rewards that does not affect gameplay or give advantage. (Like Customizable color of the XP icon, or if you reach lvl 500 you get golden flaming xp number or maybe other designs depending certain lvl (separated every 50s),

50 - classic blu, 100 - wooden, 150 - ice/frozen (with fog effect), 200 - gold (with little sparky animation), 250 - platinum, 300 - Fire (Flame), 350 - Lava (with popping lava animation and smoke), 400 - Electricity (with animation as well), 450 - Space? (Because of BB, the night sky), 500 - flaming gold.

So far, the only thing associated or unlockable with XP lvl is decorations.