Thread: Legend Trophies

Legend Trophies

I would like Legend players to chase some task as well.
    500 Legend Trophy 100 gems.
    1,000 trophies 500 gems
    2,000 trophies 1000 gems

Not bad as an extra incentive to compete.

Quote Originally Posted by PavleBiber View Post
    I would like Legend players to chase some task as well.
    500 Legend Trophy 100 gems.
    1,000 trophies 500 gems
    2,000 trophies 1000 gems
    Does it keep going up? I’m currently at 40,000.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Does it keep going up? Iím currently at 40,000.
    What do people who have passed the task of stealing dark elixirs, donations, etc., etc. Everything can be passed, but this idea is an incentive for new legendary players who have just entered the league to try to survive and get a reward for it.

What do people who have passed the task of stealing dark elixirs, donations, etc., etc. Everything can be passed, but this idea is an incentive for new legendary players who have just entered the league to try to survive and get a reward for it.
    My same question remains. Does it keep going up or does it stop at your three listed award tiers?

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

I wouldn't object but I have always thought there should be an achievement for reaching titan and legends like there is for lower levels. The league Allstars one ends at champ. Maybe a league legend achievement that is titan, then legends, then either a target amount of legends trophies or end a season at x trophies. Not quite the same as your idea but similar.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    My same question remains. Does it keep going up or does it stop at your three listed award tiers?
    Stoped for three listed

Stoped for three listed
    It might be a good thing. Perhaps some players who don’t understand how profitable legends can be would learn they actually like it there and choose to stay. I like it better than a reward for just making it there (though like Piper says, that should exist too).