Thread: Time bomb

Time bomb

Ever find your self running out of time? All your opponents defenses are destroyed and your just circling around to finish off buildings! You know you have the ability to get a 3 star but going to run out of time! This is so frustrating! And can make a difference in a war setting. My idea is to have a spell/potion/bomb that stops the count down clock for 5 seconds or longer or shorter. I believe this can be very useful for any skill level of player!

It is useless to insert for a spell, but it could be inserted by some soldier, who when he dies stops time for 5 seconds, or maybe in TH15 Hero who has the power to stop time.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson1843 View Post
    Ever find your self running out of time? All your opponents defenses are destroyed and your just circling around to finish off buildings! You know you have the ability to get a 3 star but going to run out of time! This is so frustrating! And can make a difference in a war setting. My idea is to have a spell/potion/bomb that stops the count down clock for 5 seconds or longer or shorter. I believe this can be very useful for any skill level of player!
    No thanks, despite how frustrating I have found it on occasion. Your mission is always to destroy the entire enemy base in 3 minutes. If both destruction AND time are not satisfied, you fail.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Forum Superstar
    How does someone's skill get better if they can adjust one key criteria of an attack?

This would only be useful for the less skilled players who can't win their attacks in the allotted time. Besides, you do understand this is a 2 way street right? If you ever stopped someone from 3 starring your base because they ran out of time, well then they can use this potion against you to get 3 stars now
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 25 |

Centennial Club
    Once I voted for more time, too. Mostly this is because attackers use slow troops like dragons very tenderly or letting a QW go on a good minute before joining troops. Well, this is gameplay that needs exercise but time. Watch Youtube, choose a proven attack and train on it. Max out your heroes and according troops and soon enough you'll triple in time.