Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Pass Missions

  1. #1

    Pass Missions

    I think pay 5,49 for Clash Gold pass it's okay, but you could expanse points 2600 to 4000 and submit more items reward

  2. #2
    Forum Legend Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9,083
    More rewards, more money. Its already a ridiculously good value for the cost.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

  3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    And how much extra would you be willing to pay for that?

    Not that they are going to anyhow, they quite deliberately set the maximum at a level that any active player should reach fairly easily.

  4. #4
    Forum Superstar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3,235
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    And how much extra would you be willing to pay for that?

    Not that they are going to anyhow, they quite deliberately set the maximum at a level that any active player should reach fairly easily.
    I've had months when I've been too busy to Clash much & have got through the challenges (and to 2600) doing Clan Games. Enough to justify buying a GP if the rewards fill enough gaps in one or more of my accounts' inventories.

    I doubt I'd consider a late purchase if I couldn't hit the end of the track.

  5. #5
    Forum Legend Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9,083
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    I've had months when I've been too busy to Clash much & have got through the challenges (and to 2600) doing Clan Games. Enough to justify buying a GP if the rewards fill enough gaps in one or more of my accounts' inventories.

    I doubt I'd consider a late purchase if I couldn't hit the end of the track.
    Which is true and reasonable but is rather different than op give me more in an already high value to cost purchase.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    70
    Add 2 book of heroes , one at 1300 , and another at 2600 for season challenges , will be better .1 book of heroes per month and 4 heroes , to upgrade, its not enough. Please give another book of heroes.

  7. #7
    Forum Hero Phoenix1027's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Land
    Posts
    7,866
    Quote Originally Posted by ak3687mamidi View Post
    Add 2 book of heroes , one at 1300 , and another at 2600 for season challenges , will be better .1 book of heroes per month and 4 heroes , to upgrade, its not enough. Please give another book of heroes.
    Did you not read any of the previous replies? More rewards means higher pass cost. Are you willing to spend more money every month on the pass if they add more rewards?
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 25 |

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ak3687mamidi View Post
    Add 2 book of heroes , one at 1300 , and another at 2600 for season challenges , will be better .1 book of heroes per month and 4 heroes , to upgrade, its not enough. Please give another book of heroes.
    Sorry to break it to you, but heroes can be upgraded without those books.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by GanjaMan998 View Post
    I think pay €5,49 for Clash Gold pass it's okay, but you could expanse points 2600 to 4000 and submit more items reward
    Instead they can add two gold passes, first for players who aren't active that much for the existing price with 2600 points. And a second one for players who are quite active through the month with maybe 4000 points or more for maybe $6-7 whatever it is.

  10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    Instead they can add two gold passes, first for players who aren't active that much for the existing price with 2600 points. And a second one for players who are quite active through the month with maybe 4000 points or more for maybe $6-7 whatever it is.
    It would be more than an extra dollar or two.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •