Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Pass Missions

Quote Originally Posted by GanjaMan998 View Post
    I think pay 5,49 for Clash Gold pass it's okay, but you could expanse points 2600 to 4000 and submit more items reward
    I think the rewards are fine. But I would like to see that you can buy it with gems and get the gems through the pass as in other games like fortnite, rocket league or CoD:Warzone.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Which is true and reasonable but is rather different than op give me more in an already high value to cost purchase.
    I don't see how "different" factors.

By "give me more", OP wants to change the target from 2600 to 4000; impossible to reach with just the saved up weekly challenges & a burst of activity. That would negatively impact sales as per my example.
    Last edited by Kaledonian; January 16th, 2021 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bito1 View Post
    I think the rewards are fine. But I would like to see that you can buy it with gems and get the gems through the pass as in other games like fortnite, rocket league or CoD:Warzone.
    Obtaining the pass by any means other than cash is ruled out.
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 25 |

Bronze Pass (FREE) 2.000 point ( magic item )
    Silver Pass ($ 5) 2.600 point ( magic item+skin)
    Gold Pass ($ 9.99) 3.500 point ( magic item+skin+scenery)

Free you get prizes up to 2,000 points, silver up to 2,600, gold up to 3,500 you choose who you want to buy how active you are
    Last edited by PavleBiber; January 16th, 2021 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PavleBiber View Post
    Bronze Pass (FREE) 2.000 point ( magic item )
    Silver Pass ($ 5) 2.600 point ( magic item+skin)
    Gold Pass ($ 9.99) 3.500 point ( magic item+skin+scenery)

Free you get prizes up to 2,000 points, silver up to 2,600, gold up to 3,500 you choose who you want to buy how active you are
    Last one is more like $15 pass

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Last one is more like $15 pass
    At a minimum. SC would probably need to employ another just for the new scenery every month.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; January 16th, 2021 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    At a minimum. SC would probably need to employ another just for the new scenery every month.
    Supercell does not employ, but the creator receives a percentage of sales, which means that he does not invest money in the future and does not lose it. The set design will definitely be more common in the game this year due to the war set design

🤔🤔 imo i dont think so. GP the way it is, is good enough with its perks, potions, loots, skins etc for its price.
    because we can get free items in CG, medals in CWL, rewards in random troop events, free stuff in trader.
    but if they going to make a 3 lvld GP, and the 3rd one is not a perk, rewards w/ potions we get for free, and for easthetics. 🙅
    Last edited by JIN2020; January 17th, 2021 at 11:53 AM.