Thread: Fixing healer ai

Centennial Club

Fixing healer ai

Since sc can make warden ignore blimp, can they fix healer ai and make it ignore wiz or arch more... current ai seems to like wiz too much....

My own favorite is when the Healers attend to skellies spawned by Witches. Not sure what they could do though. Yes, I do want the Healers on Archers if they are the only troops left alive. I also do not want Healers to travel across a base, and die in transit, just to get to a "mandated must heal troop". So what could the rules be to prevent even crazier scenarios then we see today?
    Last edited by rowman; January 15th, 2021 at 09:58 PM.

Forum Legend
    My favorite was yesterday a healer switched to a single barbarian pounding on a max mall that he never made it through while my queen and warden walked over to the remaining defenses to get picked off without healer support, good times.

But honestly healer AI has gotten a lot better over the years and is reasonably predictable now. The moral being don't put troops that might suck healers from your hero walk too close to said hero.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    My own favorite is when the Healers attend to skellies spawned by Witches. Not sure what they could do though. Yes, I do want the Healers on Archers if they are the only troops left alive. I also do not want Healers to travel across a base, and die in transit, just to get to a "mandated must heal troop". So what could the rules be to prevent even crazier scenarios then we see today?
    To me, healing arch and wiz is almost zero use. I see multiple times healers locking on arch from aq ability or wiz from seige. Removing these troops from healer priority wont make the healers pathing go crazy as there are always other troops

Well there are lots of things I want “fixed” in the game. An example is near the end of my attacks when the warden kills all the cleanup buildings one by one before the two or three remaining edragons can even get a shot off so their chain lightning can never kill the remaining xbow that picks them all off one by one and then finishes the warden when he’s finally done hitting the stupid builder huts, collectors and army camps while the dragons painstakingly but uselessly retarget on each building. (Holy run on sentence Batman!)

But just like healers switching off to wizards, I recognize that this is the AI and I just have to try to plan around it.

I think if healers stuck like glue to the queen and we never had to plan out funneling troops beside her the game would be much easier, sure. But then wouldn’t there then be even more threads about how the game has been 'broken'?