Thread: Tapping and Gestures Inaccurate on Touchscreen

Tapping and Gestures Inaccurate on Touchscreen

I am using an 8" Android Tablet (OS Android 10), and have been experiencing issues with tapping one area of the screen and having another area respond as if I had tapped there. This only happens in the Hayday app, and seems to have started around the time of the last update (about when the restarting issue happened). I thought it was just my tablet, so tried some screen calibration fixes and pointer speed adjustments, but they have not helped.

This is really frustrating, especially when I am trying to put things in my shop (I just tried to put up one of a particular item, and it put up 10 onion dogs at default!- which was nowhere near what I was tapping on).

Just wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing this issue or has any suggestions for a fix.

Thanks All!
    Last edited by Tahoe; January 15th, 2021 at 09:14 AM.

Thank You TerMinus for the awesome sig!

I have not experienced such an error, Tahoe
    Farm level: 104
    Town level: 28

Since a few Month’s I play Hayday on iPad Pro (11 inch) and iPhone 11 because iPad 2 crashed to much.

Quote Originally Posted by Wlad View Post
    I have not experienced such an error, Tahoe
    Thanks for the response Wlad, appreciate it.

Thank You TerMinus for the awesome sig!

I'm having this problem, and it seems to be off by about 5mm. When I tap to send a truck, it thinks I've tapped on help and because all my helps have been used up for the day it continually tells me I can ask for more help tomorrow. I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S8.

This is also a problem in the town where I can't always tap on a townie, but sometimes I can. Frustrating.
    Completely addicted to boat points and rank points!
    GC: MusketeersPlus2 Make sure to mention Hay Day!