Thread: Queen Skin

Fresh Spawn

Queen Skin

So we all know that the queen AI is very bad. She ends up attacking walls more than taking the easy way around the base. I think they should add a queen skin that makes her a bomber. If she looked like a bomber it would be funny but true!

New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Skins are for aesthetics only and do not provide any additional ablity. If you are talking having her changed to bomber visually only then it is fine but not a special ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    Skins are for aesthetics only and do not provide any additional ablity. If you are talking having her changed to bomber visually only then it is fine but not a special ability.
    OP was referring to a visual change only. Changing the Queen's look to that of a Wallbreaker/Bomber would be funny since she has that tendency to target walls.

Main Account (TH13): Darkwind™ | Alt Account (TH11): DARDANIUS

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 16 - Crystal II)

BRILLIANT Archer Queen Skin Idea

My clan mates and I would like to request a brilliant idea for a future Archer Queen skin. Because the AI updates have caused her to target walls, we thought a lot of people would find it ironic and be interested in a Wall Breaker Queen skin. I’m sure clashers would get a good laugh out of it and want it as part of their collection as I’m sure she’d look fantastic. She could even shoot “bombs” or wall wreckers from her xbow (it would still do the same damage). It could be an exclusive skin that could bring in even more money for super cell or it could be a regular gold pass skin. Just wanted to put the idea out there. Thanks so much for providing us players with such a great game. Happy clashing!

Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    Yes I meant visually only. Nothing special that she would be able to do, hence the same damage given even if the things she shoots look different. Just as all skins are!
    Last edited by ChiefSiege10957; January 20th, 2021 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Auto correct made “shoots” a vulgar word

Quote Originally Posted by DARDANIUS View Post
    OP was referring to a visual change only. Changing the Queen's look to that of a Wallbreaker/Bomber would be funny since she has that tendency to target walls.
    I agree! It would be funny and quite ironic at that.