Thread: Creating clan with gems and without gold.

Creating clan with gems and without gold.

Hello i have a suggestion, when one player create a clan it will cost gems without gold, because so many player create available clan and destroyed. If added creating clan with gems then everyone will understand what meaning of clan. I have just to share my idea. Thank you.

There's no 'meaning' in creating a clan. And what's the issue if everyone is having their separate clan? It's not like only the clans with 50 are good. And beside all this, creating new mini account just for creating clans is not a big deal nowadays so even if it costs some gems, it'd be an easy task to 'own' plethora of clans

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    There's no 'meaning' in creating a clan. And what's the issue if everyone is having their separate clan? It's not like only the clans with 50 are good. And beside all this, creating new mini account just for creating clans is not a big deal nowadays so even if it costs some gems, it'd be an easy task to 'own' plethora of clans
    More than 500 gems its so much batter, because now all player collect gems many way, and many event will come.

Quote Originally Posted by Sany143244 View Post
    Hello i have a suggestion, when one player create a clan it will cost gems without gold, because so many player create available clan and destroyed. If added creating clan with gems then everyone will understand what meaning of clan. I have just to share my idea. Thank you.
    just how many gems should a clan cost?

some of us players are not great at saving them, you know. i mean, you can still get "the meaning of clan" just by upping the gold cost (mabe 100,000 or so)

played clash of clans for 3 years...or was it 4? Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop
    my main account: https://www.clash.ninja/stats-tracke...ctor-9990lcc2p
    my clan thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...nation-clan%21

I also think it's a good idea. Due to the reduction of clans and the importance of clans, if gems are a bad idea then even if a clan costs 5-6 million gold, because real when you just open an account it is very stupid that you can be a leader right away, there are countless clans that do not have 2 members. I really like that you started this kind of idea. A clan is an organization and it is very easy to use with cheap creation.

Quote Originally Posted by PavleBiber View Post
    I also think it's a good idea. Due to the reduction of clans and the importance of clans, if gems are a bad idea then even if a clan costs 5-6 million gold, because real when you just open an account it is very stupid that you can be a leader right away, there are countless clans that do not have 2 members. I really like that you started this kind of idea. A clan is an organization and it is very easy to use with cheap creation.
    Where's the stupidity there?

Its actually a terrible idea, let them spawn and let them disappear, there's no problem if there are thousands of level 1 clan sticking around. Make it gems or any resources wont stop people from creating new clans.

Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    Where's the stupidity there?

Its actually a terrible idea, let them spawn and let them disappear, there's no problem if there are thousands of level 1 clan sticking around. Make it gems or any resources wont stop people from creating new clans.
    You don't understand. If the price of the clan is set at 5-6 million, it means that players up to level 7 cannot make a clan, you automatically reduced the clans, if jewels are placed, there will be no clans made up to that level because they have more things to buy, such as builders. And the idea is good because clash if clans is the only game that allows a lot for weaker players (th3-th7) just canít be eligible by the same players who play for two weeks and 5 years. New players have to fight for their goals and not immediately make everything available to them. We played a few years ago both without clans and without wars so the game was great as it is today. However, too many small players are allowed, then when they try everything as small players, they lose the will to play and never reach the maximum level.

I actually agree with OP on this one. There are wayyy too many clans out there, encouraging players to join a clan rather than start their own would likely help recruiting / player retention and player development. If players want to start their own clan they should be able to do it. However, they should also take the responsibility of being a clan leader seriously. When it actually cost you something of substance, you are much more likely to put in the effort to make it functional.
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by SumoSloth View Post
    I actually agree with OP on this one. There are wayyy too many clans out there, encouraging players to join a clan rather than start their own would likely help recruiting / player retention and player development. If players want to start their own clan they should be able to do it. However, they should also take the responsibility of being a clan leader seriously. When it actually cost you something of substance, you are much more likely to put in the effort to make it functional.
    Yes i agree 🙂