Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Upcoming Balance Changes and Bug Fixes

Quote Originally Posted by CzarH View Post
    Is the GW priority being adjusted to follow blimp or to not follow blimp? Mine doesn't follow blimp anyway in a drag bat attack
    Actually it was a bug which made grand warden follow logs .

That's cruel. I'd really-really like to have logs in Clash... combat logs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantan View Post
    Please make those kind changes when Legend League season is over. It's just a mess otherwise.
    Dude they literally changed the Legend format from clouds to OBS in the middle of a season. I think itís safe to say SC isnít concerned about a single season when making changes.

I think wont be as it was

Quote Originally Posted by StanDadVille View Post
    So do we think that blizzard will become not worth the cost after the nerf? Or will it just require an extra invisibility spell to reap similar levels of damage? Will be interesting to see
    I think i would't work anymore if there isn't a big hp building near of it, because if you do an initial damage and the first building and is broken, the chain will damage the far buildings, but won't destroy them as the initial building will be broken already, so probably just will work but not in big portions of a base.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Hey Chief,

In the next week we will be introducing some balance changes based on player feedback and data, as well as a couple of visual bug fixes.

Here are the balance changes that are coming:

• Reduce Super Wizard chain damage from 60% to 40%
    • Increase Bomb level 9 damage from 112 to 125
    • Increase Super Archer level 9 HP from 500 to 510
    • Adjust Warden priority to follow Log Launcher and Battle Blimp to reduce the chance of him following them in a deadly run towards the Town Hall.

Visual changes:

• Fixed the initial projectile coordinate of the Geared-Up Archer Tower
    • Fix level 11 Air Defense hit effect

In balancing Clash of Clans, our intention is to create unique and desirable, but not overpowered units. When introducing new Super Troops, our aim is to always ensure it provides some utility in-game; this includes making sure the unit is balanced while still remaining enjoyable. We truly appreciate the feedback we have received from the Community!

As a reminder, because the maintenance will be implementing game-related changes this means all replays will be wiped as well. Keep an eye on our announcements for when we will be implementing the announced changes.

Clash on!
    This is a terrible move. Needed or not, this just shows how in the pocket of the YT heroes SC really is.

A few people have really lowered the standards here.
    Every single update you can now expect, the same expectation from them, that is, they whine, you bow down.
    I wonder what they are planning on next..

Centennial Club
    Since super archers are getting a buff, super archer blimp...?
    I am always one step ahead.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by VxV248 View Post
    Since super archers are getting a buff, super archer blimp...?
    .... sarch blimp does not work. I tried it when the invis came out. too little dps. The sarch is not getting any meaningful buff... +2% hp???
    I am not sure what SC is thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Thesuperbeast View Post
    This is a terrible move. Needed or not, this just shows how in the pocket of the YT heroes SC really is.

A few people have really lowered the standards here.
    Every single update you can now expect, the same expectation from them, that is, they whine, you bow down.
    I wonder what they are planning on next..
    The data tells a different story. The last 3 major updates made the game easier if you look at the 3 star hitrates at champs 1.

December 2019: 23.6% (th13 introduced)
    January 2020: 32.0%
    February 2020: 29.9%
    March 2020: 26.3% (2nd major update)
    April 2020: 23.8%
    May 2020: 23.5%
    June 2020: 23.7% (3rd major update)
    July 2020: 26.4%
    August 2020: 26.6%
    September 2020: 27.4%
    October 2020: 28.7% (4th major update)
    November 2020: 37.5%
    December 2020: 38.5% (5th major update)
    January 2021: 42.86%

The month after the last 3 updates we saw an increase in the hitrates, so if anything supercell is catering more to its average players over the pros.

Quote Originally Posted by LorenzoVonMT View Post
    The last 3 major updates made the game easier if you look at the 3 star hitrates at champs 1.
    Easier on offense.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

But should we only focus on the 3 star hit rate? What about variety? For once I got excited watching the CWL or other tournaments and get to see a wide variety of strategies being used. Its been a long time since I felt all giddy after seeing Klaus destroy a max th13 with barch and blizzard. But super cells decisions for the past few update shows that we should just stick to the same old strategies that we've been using for years (queen walk/charge hybrid/lalo and dragbat or yeti smash). The only new strategy that has been maintained is super witch.

Super wizard is going to be placed into the back burner just like super valks where nobody will use it unless they want to just experiment for fun. Super cell shouldnt even bother making new troops, if its good, it will get nerfed to the ground. If it sucks, people just wont use it. Let's just keep using the same strats we've been using for years. I'm so done with this game.