Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Upcoming Balance Changes and Bug Fixes

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Of course it does.

Not sure what point you are making here? Nobody is saying that you are necessarily better at any given part (such as execution), they are saying that if you are getting a hit rate against max bases which is noticeably better than the average hit rate in Champs 1, then you are better overall than the average champs 1 player.

And that is pretty well indisputable.
    .... I am not sure if it is worth the effort explaining it... that is why sometimes it is like there are two camps of people in this forum speaking two different languages.

One's hit rate REALLY depends on the kind of wars you are playing in. If I get a hit rate of 60% running a 40v40 wars with mixed THs, I get matched with CRAPPY clans with CRAPPY layouts with MANY base choices, with replays to watch before hitting, it means NOTHING compared to a person who get 40% warring CWL C1, because he has little base choice, no replays, good layouts.

Take my word for it. Those players hitting 50% in C1 CWL will hit at 60+% in normal 2 hit 30v30 wars.

Base choice I feel is the most impt factor in hit rate I feel...
    Don't tell me base selection makes me a better player... granted it is one of the most important skill in coc, the fact is some kind of wars have no choice in base selection at all due to one hit format (no rehit) and small wars.
    Last edited by Alextzh; January 15th, 2021 at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xAlterion View Post
    It feels like the only acceptable and decently reliable 3 star strat that can be used is hybrid and lalo. Anything else that appears and becomes dominant will immediately be nerfed. New zap allowed other strategies to be used, nerfed few weeks later. Super wizard allowed strategies like barch to come back, gets nerfed. Doesn't seem like there's a point in learning any strategies besides hybrid and lalo as everything else will all eventually get nerfed.
    Well said. Itís QW/QC hybrid or nothing. BORING.

The game has been such a disappointment since they focus on esports and elite players.

Trainee
    Needless that nerf. Why don't you nerf one troop, don't you improve the others?

Trainee
    Exactly. When I read this message from Darian: "... We hear you ...", read: "We listen to pro players." ... Supercell's focus now is on e-sports, **** the other players.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    So they have a 5 minute window once a month?

Not going to happen I'm afraid.
    Same as mid-season. At the beggining at least you can afford to make mistakes.

Another bad change. I spent so much time working on zap lalo then zap witches, then they made those disappear. Then I watched the latest content and learned blizzard. It took well over a month to become somewhat reliable, and now that is gone too. The message is clear: either become a pro and dedicate yourself day and night to mastering the latest strategy to dominate for a couple months until it gets nerfed, then start again, or else just join the rest of the masses that don't watch youtube, don't follow the pro side, and spam the same edrag or yeti-smash army that they've used for the past 2 years straight and be happy with the consistent 75% 2 star.

Super wizard plus golem was so strong. Lets see, how it works after the nerf

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Alextzh View Post
    I am very curious. Although I mentioned that sarch needs a buff desperately many times, what does SC expect the +10 hp to do?? I mean it is good to do small steps but a +2% in HP? It is like doing nothing. It will take like 5 balancing changes and 1.5 years later to get +10%hp,
    Only difference i noticed is , 1 giant bomb + 1 regular bomb won't kill the super archer(without warden aura) after balance changes.
    After balance change (giant bomb + regular bomb) = 500 damage , which would kill current max super archer at th13.

Quote Originally Posted by ESCANOR0803 View Post
    Happy days for nerf squad, whining here is bringing results for them.First with lightning spell now this.
    Nerf everything