Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Upcoming Balance Changes and Bug Fixes

Why does it take so long to do a balance tho!?!?!..........

Quote Originally Posted by Gob1 View Post
    Because they have to wait and see whether base builders will be able to come up with something to counter broken troop

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    What do you mean by "so long?" Do you mean why are we doing it next week? We wanted to give players plenty of heads up before we implemented it. Additionally, we have other behind the scenes stuff going into the maintenance like Clan Games rewards etc. so we try to make it as efficient as possible. Rather than do one maintenance today and then another next week, it's just simpler to combine them all into a single maintenance package.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Please make those kind changes when Legend League season is over. It's just a mess otherwise.
    Last edited by Pantan; January 14th, 2021 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    Because they have to wait and see whether base builders will be able to come up with something to counter broken troop
    ...yeh...right🤣

Trainee
    wow nice
    btw darian lives under a rock?? 😁😁😂😂😂

Data analysis takes time,not a child's play.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantan View Post
    Please make those kind changes when Legend League season is over. It's just a mess otherwise.
    So they have a 5 minute window once a month?

Not going to happen I'm afraid.

Hopefully, this will address the complaints of some of the elite players without ruining superwiz for the rest of us. Because they nerfed superwiz in general, not just while under invisibility though, it appears to be a nerf that will impact all.
    Last edited by 2222; January 14th, 2021 at 01:51 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

To be expected. Glad we didn't had to endure this for 3-4 months till Spring update.
    Sry to yall claiming Super Wizards were balanced and not needing a nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Hopefully, this will address the complaints of some of the elite players without ruining superwiz for the rest of us. Because they nerfed superwiz in general, not just while under invisibility though, it appears to be a nerf that will impact all.
    Well, ya, the Golem Super Wiz spam is out of control as well, not just the Blizzard.
    Last edited by MyH4oBG; January 14th, 2021 at 01:56 PM.