Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Upcoming Balance Changes and Bug Fixes

Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    Is the upcoming maintenance break is for balance changes
    I'd say it is ...

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #132
    Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    Is the upcoming maintenance break is for balance changes
    Yes.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-Server-Stuffs

Quote Originally Posted by Alextzh View Post
    ... my guess is the reason why swiz blimp is unpopular at highest competition level is that the best players has more reliable strats they can use, vs the mass of data SC uses.

To the masses, swiz blimp is worth the tradeoff as they don't care about that occasional 1 star
    I don’t agree that the blizzard is more popular with the masses, but I agree with you it also wasn’t OP for the best players once base designs changed. The counter would be if those design changes made it too easy for the top players to 3 star with other strats, then blizzard was OP indirectly perhaps for them.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Older replays are still available.
    how come the update for balance changes didn't wipe out all the replays this time?

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by dgiba View Post
    how come the update for balance changes didn't wipe out all the replays this time?
    It removed replays on all of my accounts.

Check your time stamps maybe you have just had a lot of defenses.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; January 21st, 2021 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dgiba View Post
    Mine are all gone as well.
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime

Centennial Club
    This made laugh as I hadnít noticed and have continued to use the same strategy in low legends. 4 3* out of 9, whereas I would normally get 1 a week with my old strategy. More 1* though, sadly.

Centennial Club
    seems the current swiz is still pretty op. I am going to boost it for the first time and learn how to use it.

Honestly, those people who said swiz wasn't op prior to nerf.... For me, I can't be bothred using it until I see how much SC is going to nerf it as it was so obvious that SC is going to nerf it. Just a matter of time

i don't know but for me warden UI was much better b4 update, now he just don't know what to do

Quote Originally Posted by Alextzh View Post
    seems the current swiz is still pretty op. I am going to boost it for the first time and learn how to use it.

Honestly, those people who said swiz wasn't op prior to nerf.... For me, I can't be bothred using it until I see how much SC is going to nerf it as it was so obvious that SC is going to nerf it. Just a matter of time
    The last 20 attacks against me with it on two of my legends accounts resulted in 2 three star defenses. They are very strong against some designs, not so much against others. I find them pretty fun still, but can tell they are weaker now after the nerf.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.