Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is it possible clash is fixed??

Quote Originally Posted by dpgza View Post
    Im not talking about top players. There is no cobspiracy there, and i think people are naive

Im just saying if i got to 5500 trophy and i lose daily a lot its frustrating, killing my mood for the game. Thats why seems logical if there is a system to give you a layout or two in some days wich you 3 starred before. Makes you feel better instead of just anger due to weak attacks.

As i said, got no idea if that is happening or not.
    It isn’t happening and it wouldn’t help anyway since the trophies are the result of a competition. Doing it for everyone in that range would result in losing more on defense too, so no change.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    It isnít happening and it wouldnít help anyway since the trophies are the result of a competition. Doing it for everyone in that range would result in losing more on defense too, so no change.
    I think players feel better when its about attacking. Its got nothing to do with trophy controling youre right about that part.
    Last edited by dpgza; January 17th, 2021 at 01:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dpgza View Post
    I think players feel better when its about attacking. Its got nothing to do with trophy controling youre right about that part.
    But the conspiracy is that they are making it artificially harder, not easier..
    And they already shown themselves in their posts that it makes them stop playing, rather than spending money.
    It wouldnt make financial sense to do something that simply drives people away from the screen..

I do agree however, that the game for most people is to get that feel good factor..
    And I personally think the reason for SC making the game easier at its core, especially with the bump up to 300 camp space, is so that lesser skilled folk can gain more success, which should indeed lead people to become more involved with the game..

As for it making people spend more.. Dont know about that.. I have bought every GP since release, and bought one of the sceneries, but would likely have done so anyway with or without the general buff to playability.

Supercell uses an algorithm that predetermines the outcomes of attacks...you can see for yourself...if you have 2 accounts and 2 devices to play on...on 1 account and device start a builder base attack...before you drop any troops...with 2nd account on 2nd device...watch your 1st accounts builder base attack...drop all troops in your attack...then close the clash of clans app...DO NOT END ATTACK JUST CLOSE THE APP...immediately reopen the app...attack will be complete and you will have your destruction percentage...meanwhile on your 2nd device you will still be watching your attack...if you only 1 account you can still see this in action...time how long it takes you to...drop all of your troops, close the app and immediately reopen it...check your time against the length of your attack...it should take you a few seconds...but you attack will have lasted minutes...so it was predetermined or you found a way to jump ahead in the future...

What's pre-determined is the logic on how troops behave, not the attack itself. That logic can be applied and followed through very quickly on the server, allowing you to see the whole thing when you reload.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by MACnificent View Post
    Supercell uses an algorithm that predetermines the outcomes of attacks...you can see for yourself...if you have 2 accounts and 2 devices to play on...on 1 account and device start a builder base attack...before you drop any troops...with 2nd account on 2nd device...watch your 1st accounts builder base attack...drop all troops in your attack...then close the clash of clans app...DO NOT END ATTACK JUST CLOSE THE APP...immediately reopen the app...attack will be complete and you will have your destruction percentage...meanwhile on your 2nd device you will still be watching your attack...if you only 1 account you can still see this in action...time how long it takes you to...drop all of your troops, close the app and immediately reopen it...check your time against the length of your attack...it should take you a few seconds...but you attack will have lasted minutes...so it was predetermined or you found a way to jump ahead in the future...
    It isn't predetermined, although once all troops are deployed you'll get the same result until something changes.

What you're seeing on the second device is the attack playing out, in real time, purely for the benefit of human comprehension. There's no need to play it out after a disconnection, or at all, because all the numbers can be crunched in a small fraction of a second. It just plays out so we can actually watch & understand what's happening.

If any of the parameters are changed, the outcome would be different. If any of the troops used in BB attacks were buffed or nerfed, your "predetermined" replay would be wiped. Compare that with today's Superwiz nerf in HV.
    Last edited by Kaledonian; January 20th, 2021 at 10:57 PM.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #37
    It does not in any way "predetermine" the 9outcome.

It does run the attack on the server at maximum speed if your connection is lost. But it will do so on the basis of the troops you have dropped at that time.

And watching from your other device is always watching a replay. Which means it will progress at the normal speed, not the speed at which the attack is resolved on the server.

The term PREDETERMINED is causing you to misunderstand what I'm saying...if you drop a rock it's predetermined it will fall because of the effects of gravity...if you deploy an archer its predetermined what she will do because of her programming...that's why you can 'predict' the way your queen will go on a queen walk...if it were possible to deploy troops the exact same way every time on the same exact base...you should get the same result...it's PREDETERMINED...

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #39
    The term PREDETERMINED is causing you to misunderstand what I'm saying...if you drop a rock it's predetermined it will fall because of the effects of gravity...if you deploy an archer its predetermined what she will do because of her programming...that's why you can 'predict' the way your queen will go on a queen walk...if it were possible to deploy troops the exact same way every time on the same exact base...you should get the same result...it's PREDETERMINED...
    All that is correct, and what we have been saying in responses.

But use of the term in the context of this thread appeared to be suggesting it was predetermined before you dropped any troops.