Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is it possible clash is fixed??

Is it possible clash is fixed??

I just chose to take a break and drop out of legends. My base is getting hit for 180-200 a day, on a base that normally maxed around 150 a day.
    my attack have been like someone flipped a handicap switch on them. Iím not the best at attacking anyway, but it got so frustrating, thereís no fun in it.
    as soon as I quit, the next day, my base holds to about 100, in 6 attacks.
    Today, -43, and only 3 attacks, with about an hour and a half left in the day.
    It looks and feels like Iím being played to see how supercell can maximize profit. You know, sort of like FadeBook does with political agenda.
    just wanted to post and see if anyone else experienced similar.
    if you work for or represent supercell, please donít respond to this. Iím asking for player response that donít have a vested interest.
    best to all, have fun, Bill

If you are in Champ or Masters...
    If you donít fight to maintain trophies by winning a least one attack per every 10-12 hours you will drop trophies when you are in a high league. You will lose a lot of loot and some trophies every time your shield/guard runs out.

This may extend down into Crystal league too or lower if you are sitting on a lot of loot.

I am not sure if this is the response you were looking for. I am not sure I followed your response or fully understand why/how you are resentful of Supercell.

If I neglect my base I expect to lose trophies and loot. I try to time the shields and spend the loot to help. Sometimes I get too busy and get nailed a couple of times without being able to attack.

-150 a day on defense is a MASSIVE defensive win in legends to me lol. Heck, even a base that does -200 is a GREAT defensive base. That is because, on average, I get hit around -250 a day in defenses. Even more the higher I push up in global rank. One of my clanmates pushed too close to the sun (the leaderboard players) with a perfect offensive +320 day and got burned hard the next day with a perfect defensive -320 day

So yes, the higher you push, the better quality attackers and defensive bases you will see. Unless you are a regular in the top 100 global leaderboards, you will ALWAYS hit a peak where you get smashed HARD on defenses and offense. That is the nature of a ladder based competition, unless you are at the absolute top of the game, there will always be someone better than you. Likewise, you will always be better than someone else.
    Last edited by Tonyla; January 13th, 2021 at 04:35 AM.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by MyLordBill View Post
    I just chose to take a break and drop out of legends. My base is getting hit for 180-200 a day, on a base that normally maxed around 150 a day.
    my attack have been like someone flipped a handicap switch on them. I’m not the best at attacking anyway, but it got so frustrating, there’s no fun in it.
    as soon as I quit, the next day, my base holds to about 100, in 6 attacks.
    Today, -43, and only 3 attacks, with about an hour and a half left in the day.
    It looks and feels like I’m being played to see how supercell can maximize profit. You know, sort of like FadeBook does with political agenda.
    just wanted to post and see if anyone else experienced similar.
    if you work for or represent supercell, please don’t respond to this. I’m asking for player response that don’t have a vested interest.
    best to all, have fun, Bill
    The amount you can expect to get hit for (and get yourself) has gone up since the last update, with the additional 20 camp spaces.

So going from 150 per day to 180-200 seems about right. It is also roughly what I have experienced.

And of course as you drop, you start hitting the region where people often don't take all their attacks, and aren't as good at attacking when they do. So yes, the amount you get hit for will usually be less once you get below 5100, and even less again once you get down to around 5000 or less.

That is just the natural way it works.

And there is ZERO possibility that Supercell would even consider "playing" you in the way you suggest.

I have no idea why you even think it would make any difference to their profits, but if a few people did spend money when getting those sorts of results, there is absolutely no way it would be anywhere near enough to justify the ridiculous amount of effort it would take to code any such stupidity into the game.

And BTW, asking certain categories of members to not respond is always unacceptable here. Do not do so again. This is a player discussion forum, and anybody is entitled to respond to any thread.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by JD4U View Post
    If you are in Champ or Masters...
    Given he stated at the star he is in Legends (but wants to drop out), the rest of what you said doesn't really relate to his issue

Centennial Club
    Yeah. When I slightly go higher past the 5300 Mark I get attacked severely than at 5100. And I have felt same some weeks when all of my attacks end up very badly... High percentage one star, very low percentage zero stars also. Last week I even had 3 three star attacks back to back, which is rare for my attacking skill So it has something with the trophy range and the opponent bases (on some days I get all corner TH and sometimes all ring)

Centennial Club
    hey Bill...there are PLENTY of days when i am totally convinced Supercell messes with the AI algorithm and deliberately weakens what is normally a good attack.

but heres the reality, the higher you go, the better players you get matched up with. it simply gets harder the higher you go as you start getting matched up with the more elite. Ihave had days where one of my bases gives up 140, and then that same base gave up 270 the next day.

everyone has their "number" where it seems like you cant get passed. Mine is 5500 trophies. Other are 5800, 6000, etc

it can either make you frustrated or challenged.

best of luck.

Since I studied computer science I know it’s not hard at all to code what I’ve suggested.
    vested persons such as yourself are not able to take an unbiased look at what I’ve observed, hence your defensive response. That does tell me something though.
    I can state what I’m looking for differently so you nor anyone else will feel offended.
    I think anywhere there’s money involved, there’s always motivation for corruption. I believe any reasonable person, would agree.
    my best to you regardless

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    Since I studied computer science I know it’s not hard at all to code what I’ve suggested.
    It would be very significant effort, for no real gain I can see.

And I have been working as a software developer for 40 years, so I probably have even more idea what I'm talking about here.

vested persons such as yourself are not able to take an unbiased look at what I’ve observed,
    Thank you for the insult

If you had said the same about anybody else, I would have been handing you an infraction for it. Insulting oter members is not acceptable here.

hence your defensive response. That does tell me something though.
    I can state what I’m looking for differently so you nor anyone else will feel offended.
    I think anywhere there’s money involved, there’s always motivation for corruption. I believe any reasonable person, would agree.
    my best to you regardless
    That implication is FAR more offensive than your previous suggestion.

But again, what would it benefit them?

Just how do you think SC would benefit from rigging the game in the way you suggest?

Since I studied computer science I know it’s not hard at all to code what I’ve suggested...
    As a fellow CS student, I can assure you the only thing we can do is assume.

Those recursive fibonacci, red-black trees or executing quicksort in O(n log n) doesn't mean anything when you put yourself in a pit of real world business. Doesn't matter how brilliant you are.

Btw if you really are that good, hope you apply to their openings, post back here and tell us how things go.