Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Group tasks in the Valley is extremely hard to find

We have 3 farms and always ensure we are spread out. Hasnít helped the last 5 times (over 2 seasons) someone has had a group request.

And you can only miss 3 requests in a valley to get to the last piggie, which we always strive for.

Given the red box rewards aren't that brilliant, I just don't stress about it. Same with the stupid 'fix a truck' task...can't fix what's not broken!
    Very sad to be losing our much loved forum ~ and many friends
    Level 183 (51Town)150/150 Achievements
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

And it's tellin' me that things are not the same
    I kept having several group tasks in my inactive Valley everyday towards the e'd. Thanks to other being inactive I guess.

Being with other hyperactive trucks (farm logs in multiple times a day) in the same valley has close to zero chance to get a group task. I hope this will be improved in the future.
    Welcome to Community Forum - How to - Search & Save Threads /PM / VM
    My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | Mystery D - Bingo D

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    Given the red box rewards aren't that brilliant, I just don't stress about it. Same with the stupid 'fix a truck' task...can't fix what's not broken!
    Literally half the time I find a broken truck, the game says nothing here drive on ... no opportunity to fix it for points.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #15
    On the Forum until the lights are turned off
    Quote Originally Posted by PedrosPlotThickens View Post
    Literally half the time I find a broken truck, the game says nothing here drive on ... no opportunity to fix it for points.
    If you log out of the game and then open it again, you will be able to repair the truck.

I hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    I kept having several group tasks in my inactive Valley everyday towards the e'd. Thanks to other being inactive I guess.

Being with other hyperactive trucks (farm logs in multiple times a day) in the same valley has close to zero chance to get a group task. I hope this will be improved in the future.
    Hyperactive trucks are the ones where the players consider it the most important to finish the time line. That these are effectively prejudiced against is a problem.

Valley Group Task

(3) days straight, daily tasks included a group task. There was no group task on the board for any day. Not Fair.

Yup we are seeing the same thing. It really is ridiculous how when anyone in a valley has a group request that none show and on other days they are all over the place.

Donít think that will ever be improved, just one of the growing list of annoyances in the game to be honest....

And a second day in a row with none but my neighbour needs one. Yesterday we looked at least every half hour for the full derby and never saw one. Great job SC at continuing to make this game frustrating instead of fun.

Sounding like a broken record on this but my frustration level is ridiculously high. For the 6th time in our neighborhood of 3 we had a group request and in all but 1 case we never see a request in the board. We check probably every 5-10 minutes for most of the day so this isnít normal at all in my opinion.

Have invested several years and a fair bit of money in this game but if this is now considered as normal and not an issue then maybe I need to quit?

I read another thread where moderators stated they reported back to SC on issues / frustrations so I would really hope that you take this up to them. The only reason we do the valley is to get to the piggies and hope to get permits but now I personally have missed 3 tasks so 1 more and I cannot get to the last one....