Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Group tasks in the Valley is extremely hard to find

Fresh Spawn

Group tasks in the Valley is extremely hard to find

Two days in a row one of my daily tasks has been to do a group request. In the sanctuary Valley these buildings are tagged with a blue jumping exclamation mark. Both yesterday and today I have visited the Valley several times, and at least every four hours. There are no group request to be seen anywhere.

I have reached out to the support team earlier (in 2020) and explained the issue, but the problem is still here. I have seen group requests in this this valley season, but never ever when I have this as a daily task. Quite annoying

Same here! Really annoying.

Fresh Spawn
    Same here and I check often throughout the day.

Fresh Spawn
    I still check several times a day, there are no group request to be seen.

Yes i had that today, no grouptask anywhere .

2 days this week with a group request and NONE are seen. Come on SC what kind of frustrating game are you trying to make for us?

Games should be fun, checking hour after hour for something that doesn’t show up is NOT fun

SC you really need to improve on group requests

We are 3 dedicated farmers at or above level 200 form2 of us so we are obviously dedicated to the game. However the fact that Valley group requests rarely if ever come up is ridiculous. One of our neighbours had 2 days in a row and absolutely nothing has come up. Doubtful that we missed them as all 3 of us check very regularly during the day.

We do all quests with the goal to get to the last piggie but on this type which is entirely out of our control it can cause one of us to miss it? Absolutely ridiculous.

Please improve on this.....

Looked every few minutes until the quests changed and NOTHING. Really SC? You have an issue in the game....

Oh and now one of the neighbours has again a stupid group request today. Guess that’s another that won’t get done.

So once again my neighbour has a group request. Logged in at 3 AM and checked every 1/2 hour throughout the day and never saw one. This is the second time this valley that she has been hit with this and is extremely angry at this.

Come on SC smarten up and ensure there are regular group requests that show or stop putting this as a possible task in the game.

She’s talking about quitting the game since this comes up with every valley (which is now a monthly thing in the game) and that would really be upsetting as she is a dedicated player over the years.

And it's tellin' me that things are not the same
    My trick (that works well for me) to trigger group request is:
    - enter a semi-ative valley (joining the valley late in the first day)
    - stay away from other trucks
    - stay away from the game when possible (not even farming) for a long period (letting all the currrent order reset by themselves) rather than checking very often

It does not ensure group request triggering, only increase its chance. However, an inactive area (no players nearby) or an active area (players logging in all the time) will never trigger a group request.

Sometimes I'll just accept it can't be done and let the last lucky bonus go (frankly, I was never been lucky with it). To reach the last (small chest), it is possible to miss 10 quest during the whole Valley season.
    Welcome to Community Forum - How to - Search & Save Threads /PM / VM
    My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | Mystery D - Bingo D