Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clan recruiter not working

Does the tool only bring up players who have the clan invites set to on? This would make sense, and if correct, then the tool would work a lot better if players not looking for a new clan, set their invite to red.
    However I know also, some players move between clan alliances and keep invites on to move easily between.
    However I’m sure a very large number of players have it on and are not looking, making the recruit tool much less effective.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters II Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 38 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH13 | AQ: L75 | BK: 75 | GW 50 | RC: L25 | Max Trophies: 5400+

I am having the same problem

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    Honestly, has it ever really worked for any of us?
    It works for me. I'm a Th10 co leader and can see all possible THs in the tool. Wether they join or not is nothing anyone can control.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKaiser View Post
    So as Ive purged my clan, I turned to the recruiter to try and fill the empty ranks. But the damn thing is only reccomending TH13s in a clan. Ive emptied its tags, closed the app and even restarted. And even though id love to recruit such th13s, I imagine the chances theyd join me as likely as me discovering a new element for the periodic table. And Im not a scientist. Any tips?
    Is the account you are searching with a TH13?..
    If so, try a lower hall..
    I havent ever tried using the tool, but if I did, I would be exploring different permutations with a view to working out the optimum return for our level and stature.

The recruitment tool has never worked. Think we are now nearly 18 months since it as released and it's still next to useless.

Tags are meaningless, players are random languages, you have no idea if invites work. I think supercell should either scrap it completely or actually put some effort into fixing it but they don't seem to care.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMonkey123 View Post
    The recruitment tool has never worked. Think we are now nearly 18 months since it as released and it's still next to useless.

Tags are meaningless, players are random languages, you have no idea if invites work. I think supercell should either scrap it completely or actually put some effort into fixing it but they don't seem to care.
    worth repeating

I don’t care what anybody says the recruiting tool is absolutely useless. Don’t waste your time on it.

Quote Originally Posted by zoryn View Post
    I don’t care what anybody says the recruiting tool is absolutely useless. Don’t waste your time on it.
    Sssh! Its learning as fast as it can. You will hurt its feelings. It is hard to know that different languages cause communication issues.