Thread: Any Other Neighborhood Drop to Rookie League from Champion?

Any Other Neighborhood Drop to Rookie League from Champion?

When this derby started it showed we were in the Rookie league with only 5 tasks. We have been in the Champion league for years. Three people, including our leader, took screen shots and sent them to support. They say it shows we are in Champion league on their end, and have not fixed it for us. What else can we do?

Quote Originally Posted by FarmWife View Post
    When this derby started it showed we were in the Rookie league with only 5 tasks. We have been in the Champion league for years. Three people, including our leader, took screen shots and sent them to support. They say it shows we are in Champion league on their end, and have not fixed it for us. What else can we do?
    I have had this happen a few times. I was told it was a visual glitch and should correct itself, which it always has. Have you re-booted the game?

https://justhayday.boards.net/
    (Grand Opening 5/28/21)

Yikes! Visual glitch or not....I would be beating down the door of my ophthalmologist!
    Leader Spirit’s Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    I have had this happen a few times. I was told it was a visual glitch and should correct itself, which it always has. Have you re-booted the game?
    It has not corrected itself. We can only do 5 tasks instead of our normal 9. Frustrating!

Quote Originally Posted by FarmWife View Post
    It has not corrected itself. We can only do 5 tasks instead of our normal 9. Frustrating!
    I bet! Just out of curiosity, did anyone start a task while it showed you were in Rookie League? When this happened to me, I waited to start a task until it showed me back in Champs (although I don't really know if that makes a difference). Hope it get's sorted!
    Last edited by Tahoe; January 8th, 2021 at 01:55 AM.

https://justhayday.boards.net/
    (Grand Opening 5/28/21)

It happened to us today. We won gold and we were 189 on the champions league global leaderboard last night. Derby starts today...rookie league. I received a series of tips to remedy the problem. From disconnecting my router to deleting background apps.
    This makes ZERO sense. It shows us as rookie league to everyone IN our hood as well as players who are not in our hood. Does the whole hayday community need to unplug a router? Or just the leader of the hood?
    So now they’re telling me it’s a “visual glitch.” In the grand scheme of things, it’s not the end of the world. But it is frustrating.

Centennial Club
    I see the CL purple blanket, but in the description I read Rookie League. Must have been a heavy dinner
    Last edited by Llabyrint; February 16th, 2021 at 10:40 PM.
    KIK name: Llabyrint (#8LLQJVC0J) Time zone UTC +1;
    level 124; town level 32;Kwpfarms farmer; barn and silo always full