Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan pyramid in CWL

Question Clan pyramid in CWL

Hey guys,

Just curious, is there some sort of clash stat link which shows movements in total number of clans across various leagues month over month? I think it would be interesting to understand the movement in the numbers with more demotions than promotions in a particular match up in Champ leagues, although if the number of CWL match ups in lower leagues is much higher then I guess total number of promotions could still be higher than demotions.
    IGN: czar, TH:14, BH:9
    exp: 240 ,War stars: 3,000+, Donations: 600,000+

Been a while since I looked at onyxds posts, but from what I recall looking at Champs, the number of clans double as you go down in tiers. So if there are1000 in C1, 2000 in C2, and 4000 in C3. Numbers will stay pretty consistent with one moving up and 2 getting regulated.
    6 months or so was around 800 in C1 at the time, this number will grow as lower tiers get stronger and slowly move up since there is a 2 & 2, promotion demotion ratio.
    Last edited by Warios; January 6th, 2021 at 04:35 PM.
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220

Thanks, where can I see these onyxds posts? reditt or forums?
    IGN: czar, TH:14, BH:9
    exp: 240 ,War stars: 3,000+, Donations: 600,000+

Just finished CWL? Post your data here:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ght-compendium

Pro Member
    Your clan performances during CWL? Easily grab stats with SCS
    ===>More info on the official thread<===

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6

Quote Originally Posted by CzarH View Post
    Hey guys,

Just curious, is there some sort of clash stat link which shows movements in total number of clans across various leagues month over month? I think it would be interesting to understand the movement in the numbers with more demotions than promotions in a particular match up in Champ leagues, although if the number of CWL match ups in lower leagues is much higher then I guess total number of promotions could still be higher than demotions.
    You can see from the numbers in this post, it is pretty near constant at the top levels.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12741072