Thread: Th7 need clan

Th7 need clan

Newly th7 pls adopt meim actvie

Hello clashers!

I decided to make a new clan 12.31.2020 and i am looking for loyal and dedicated clashers to grow the clan and to help lead an empire. If you are interested in building a clan from the ground up with active players this is definitely the place for you.

ABOUT Grim Mafia
    #2PP8VJC8U :
    • All TH's are welcome (Th7 + for war)
    • We will create an atmosphere where everyone is encouraged to ask for help if needed and leaders will assist
    • Participation is strongly encouraged (Active players only)
    Promotions will be based on clan loyalty
    Discord is mandatory !
    War Record: 1-0

PURPOSE:

The purpose for this clan is build a community of clashers where war mongers and casual clashers can thrive together. War will be taken seriously however clan games and donating is just as important. In Grim Mafia every member is important and a vital part of the mafia!

Need troops or Siege machines? Well we have a fresh Th12 veteran with Lvl 3 wall wreckers and more will be available with progress. Did i mention more than 1000 war stars ?
    If you're a Th7 or higher we highly encourage you to join! We have extensive knowledge on different attack strategies for war and will improve your skills!

ABOUT LEADER:
    19, USA, Full-time student at university
    I am a Max TH9 with Queen at 24 and King at 23
    i love to war and to use different strategies for war attacks. If you have any Th9 tips and strategies i’m definitely willing to learn more as well.
    My Base:
    #2R09CYJ82

I have seen way too often good clans go bad and become riddled with inactive clashers forcing the active clashers to sit dormant as his/her clanmates uninstall the game. I want to change the narrative and show that clash isn’t dead and that all clashers can coexist !

Consider Grim Mafia as your new home!

hey there Heron1988, im the owner of a brand new clan called fighting farmer, its a simple clan, you can join for just donating, or for clan wars ( in the future) if you want to join, here is the clan tag: #2P8GLLRR

We are always looking for smaller townhalls. Especially for wars.

If you decide to give us a try, look us up in clash ("D'age Land" or #9C8J808G) and send a join request with "From forums" in your message.

Direct link to D'age Land:

https://link.clashofclans.com/en?action=OpenClanProfile&tag=9C8J808G

Discord
    https://discord.gg/NWEBXxZ

We look forward to clashing with you!

Py (#2VGQ8YC)
    Leader of D'age Land
    Two Stars Kill Wars