Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top wished in 2021

Top wished in 2021

Hey gys what's your wish in 2021 mine is the Book at the end of the pass should just be a everything

Quote Originally Posted by Legendpower View Post
    Hey gys what's your wish in 2021 mine is the Book at the end of the pass should just be a everything
    Such a greedy wish 😂.
    Book of everything is the most rarest and most powerful magic items and you want it to be for free every month.
    Could have also added rune of dark elixir every month free.
    Last edited by Ullaspn; January 5th, 2021 at 01:17 PM.

"This is the way the world ends, not with a bang, but a whimper" T S Eliot
    No!!!!! Please NO!!! Just think of it, what if every month they did that. So how many of one particular book can you store? Answer, one and only one. So if it is offered this month, I then opt to save the book (as I often do, holding the Book of Everything for many months). Now, if they again offered it the following month, I would have to sell it. With it's rarity, I can get at times, and store then, the other books. So my inventory can hold five books: Hero, Building, Fighting, Spells and Everything. If only one type of book was offered every month, then by definition it would be the only book we would have in inventory in time, which then creates a "only one in inventory". Sure, Clan Games typically offers one book, but that is once per month, so where oh where would the other four come from?

When an update comes out, I like having one of each in store, which means all must be acquirable over time.

I agree with Rowman and that's what I do.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    No!!!!! Please NO!!! Just think of it, what if every month they did that. So how many of one particular book can you store? Answer, one and only one. So if it is offered this month, I then opt to save the book (as I often do, holding the Book of Everything for many months). Now, if they again offered it the following month, I would have to sell it. With it's rarity, I can get at times, and store then, the other books. So my inventory can hold five books: Hero, Building, Fighting, Spells and Everything. If only one type of book was offered every month, then by definition it would be the only book we would have in inventory in time, which then creates a "only one in inventory". Sure, Clan Games typically offers one book, but that is once per month, so where oh where would the other four come from?

When an update comes out, I like having one of each in store, which means all must be acquirable over time.
    Hmmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post

I guess the idea is for BoE instead of BoH in silver pass, not a replacement for every book in Gold Pass

Forum Elder
    I wish my Queen would shoot fewer walls. I just think if she could broaden her target vision to include sections that have been previously opened on the way to that last turret or two so she can shoot fewer walls on the way.. I mean everyone else seems to get it. Hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by AFRO View Post
    I wish my Queen would shoot fewer walls. I just think if she could broaden her target vision to include sections that have been previously opened on the way to that last turret or two so she can shoot fewer walls on the way.. I mean everyone else seems to get it. Hehehe
    Increased queen IQ☝️,agreed.

Mine is to turn the tornado trap into a decoration.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Mine is to turn the tornado trap into a decoration.
    I think a decent trade off is let it get damaged by splash damage, such as chain lightning and spells etc. Give it 25hp like bats, or let it get affected by freeze, I mean I freeze the Giga but this within the splash radius of the spell still hoovers me up, negating the freeze half the time?!

My wish..

More single player maps. Because they were fun. Grinding more walls and soon to be lvl20 archer and cannons will not be...

Even as a dlc pack or something please.