Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Idea to improve Legend Top Players all being from same person or clan

And maybe the clans at the beginning of the season remember the players and then the clan that is the first to receive awards are the players who were in that clan at the beginning of the season

Simply remove that reward and atleast we'll see less of them accumulating in one clan

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    So have I, but I think most of the people who are near the top tend to be in clan families, and switch around between clans pretty frequently.
    Yet another reason for SC to hurry up with sister clan functionality’s.

FYI. I just noticed that all of the top players once again merged into a new clan.

Quote Originally Posted by PavleBiber View Post
    And maybe the clans at the beginning of the season remember the players and then the clan that is the first to receive awards are the players who were in that clan at the beginning of the season
    That can still be abused. All they have to do is stay in that newly formed "top players clan" for a few days at the beginning of the season so that it is recognised as their clan and then they can go to their regular clans and get the reward at the end of the month. They'll just keep on repeating the same thing at the beginning of every season.

The idea (I think from Warios) to just show player tags, not names, for the player leaderboard might help part of this problem. Showing clan tags rather than names for the clan leaderboard would be a pretty big negative, though.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezero View Post
    I do not feel it is too punitive as a season is only 1 months, so being denied the award for that specific season if you switch clans is a small price. How many people who are legend players jump clans every month? If they do, that is another problem all together. I have been in the same clan since it’s inception several years ago along with most of my clan mate.
    I am not currently in LL but have spent a good amount of time there. I jumped clans all the time. There are tons of clan families out there and many if not most have LL players. I also jump around to visit friends clans, donate a troop or seige, or even war in a different clan for a couple days. Tons of players hop to different clans from time to time. This is a social game after all. While I’m glad that you have stayed with same clan for so long you should many, many others have completely different habits and play styles than you.
    TL;DR - Penalizing LL players for switching clans would adversely affect way too many players.

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    The idea (I think from Warios) to just show player tags, not names, for the player leaderboard might help part of this problem. Showing clan tags rather than names for the clan leaderboard would be a pretty big negative, though.
    If anything, this is more along the lines of a viable solution. The players who jump to the same clan at the end of the season aren’t doing it for the gems. What do they need gems for? They are maxed. No. They want to see their name in the number 1 push clan in CoC.

Centennial Club
    whats the award other than 'recognition'? is there a tangible award of some kind?