Thread: Small train bug

Small train bug

Have a bug with small train, every time I go to the station, the private train arrives at my main station, with no one arriving as I have not collected anyone. I wait to make sure that it docks, the blue timer starts... I go back to main farm, 5 mins I pop back to station.... and the small train is missing... and slowly arrives at main station again.... help!

Centennial Club
    You probably have too many people in town. Try to release some from buildings. Your personal train then should let out some passengers and your train should go into maintenance. Hope that made sense and helped.

Yes here the same problem, every time i start my game, my personal train arrives with nobody and i can not use it for 2 hours. I did not send it away? I can not do any city task now .

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Renaatjebz View Post
    Yes here the same problem, every time i start my game, my personal train arrives with nobody and i can not use it for 2 hours. I did not send it away? I can not do any city task now .
    have you seen the suggestion from Hayville?
    I haven't seen this behavior at all, but the suggestion makes sense (release some visitors and check what is happening then when the train arrives).
    Normally, when the personal train have not completed the release of the pickedup visitors from other farms, it comes back again when you visit the town again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayville View Post
    You probably have too many people in town. Try to release some from buildings. Your personal train then should let out some passengers and your train should go into maintenance. Hope that made sense and helped.
    did this originally when I first spotted error.... the problem continued... only now that I have offload the Device storage in the Hayday app..... did the private train deliver a visitor (which I haven’t collected from anywhere) arrived.... binned them and a few other visitors ... same happened again... x 2 and now it seems to be ok.....

Bug is that the main train and private train program is not programmed to recognise that the town is full.... probably let me collect new visitors and they couldn’t be dropped off....so in continuous cycle .... until I sent lots of completed visitors away....

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordonomics View Post
    Bug is that the main train and private train program is not programmed to recognise that the town is full.... probably let me collect new visitors and they couldn’t be dropped off....so in continuous cycle .... until I sent lots of completed visitors away....
    Then it's the first time I have heard of this.
    If my town is full, I can "drive" to other farms but cannot pickup farmies when the town is full (it generates an error).
    Will check later on my android (phone) and ios (ipad) when the town is full if I can trigger the same behavior.

No my town is not full, i just speeded the train with diamonds so i picked one visitor, to see if the problem would go away but after delivery , and i can still have 5 people in my town extra, the train keeps comming with no one and needs his recovery time so is must use diamonds every time.