Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Player law

Player law

The proposal to urgently change the out out war, in war, which is the point if I put red for war that the leader or co leader have the opportunity to throw me into it. So if I am red no one can put me in war or in cwl I decide if I want and I am the main one for my profile no one else contrary to my setting can decide otherwise

This is a clan management issue. If (co)leaders are putting you in war, even though you donít want to war... discuss it with them or get another clan.

Should not change. Sometimes I need to add random (lower) thís in the war roster to get 10-15 people, so being able to just throw in anyone is very nice (and before you comment - no, if I put in someone as Ďfillupí, they do not have to attack).

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by PavleBiber View Post
    The proposal to urgently change the out out war, in war, which is the point if I put red for war that the leader or co leader have the opportunity to throw me into it. So if I am red no one can put me in war or in cwl I decide if I want and I am the main one for my profile no one else contrary to my setting can decide otherwise
    This must not change.

Clans can only war with multiples of 5 (and not even all possible multiples). Clan leaders need to be able to add in accounts who are marked out, otherwise they could be in a position of having to drop 4 players who want to be in.

Of course, if you are added to a war when marked red, they cannot expect you to take any active part. If they do, then you need to find a new clan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    This must not change.

Clans can only war with multiples of 5 (and not even all possible multiples). Clan leaders need to be able to add in accounts who are marked out, otherwise they could be in a position of having to drop 4 players who want to be in.

Of course, if you are added to a war when marked red, they cannot expect you to take any active part. If they do, then you need to find a new clan.
    And how do you explain that I join a clan for donations, a friendly clan, or some clan I went to look for someone and that second co leader or leader puts me in their war or cwl and I miss the days and seasonal cwl in my clan for what?I still think that the player determines whether he wants to go to war or not, because it is my decision and not the decision of the clan, I choose my game and not another player to determine what I have to and where I have to be
    Last edited by PavleBiber; January 1st, 2021 at 04:39 PM.

And how do you explain that I join a clan for donations, a friendly clan, or some clan I went to look for someone and that second co leader or leader puts me in their war or cwl and I miss the days and seasonal cwl in my clan for what?I still think that the player determines whether he wants to go to war or not, because it is my decision and not the decision of the clan, I choose my game and not another player to determine what I have to and where I have to be
    Don’t leave your clan on CWL day. Also, the red/green issue has little to do with CWL. Clans put ALL of their players on the CWL roster, even those who aren’t going to join any wars because they at least then get 20% of the medals.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    So are you saying you wouldn't want to be put on the roster in your main clan if you had forgotten to mark yourself back in before CWL sign up?

I "explain" it by saying that is what happens if you are careless.

This is something which would hurt most clans, and benefit only a few players.

The Red Out of War is only an indication to the leaders that you do not want to participate in the war... that’s all.
    If you are added to the war still, your setting still stands and you don’t participate. I don’t see how this is a problem, (other then if visiting another clan I guess and you get added and then can’t war with the main clan).
    If you really object to being added, chat to the leaders about it, if you are in a decently run can, you will sort this issue out easily.
    Definitely don’t leave during CWL spinning window or you do risk being added elsewhere.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters II Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 38 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH13 | AQ: L75 | BK: 75 | GW 50 | RC: L25 | Max Trophies: 5400+